• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hobbies Of Elio Owners

Proud to be

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just got my first potato from my container garden. I don't think it is going to fill me up. It is only 1 inch in diameter. LOL :) Z
Hi Z,
Sounds like a cup of potato soup for one... but you do know right " where " that 1" potato came from, it did not come from one of those big potato factory's, just call it hand picked, fresh from mother Earth, Rare, one of a kind, Special... it will taste better because you grew it...

Just like your #6011 Elio will be... and if you leave the rest of the small potato's in the container for next year growth, you will have new potato's with a new Elio, Very happy you got your number...

I am sure we will see each other on the road sometime...

Proud to Be... an Elio owner #2225 see ya on the road... " give me a wave "

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi Z,
Sounds like a cup of potato soup for one... but you do know right " where " that 1" potato came from, it did not come from one of those big potato factory's, just call it hand picked, fresh from mother Earth, Rare, one of a kind, Special... it will taste better because you grew it...

Just like your #6011 Elio will be... and if you leave the rest of the small potato's in the container for next year growth, you will have new potato's with a new Elio, Very happy you got your number...

I am sure we will see each other on the road sometime...

Proud to Be... an Elio owner #2225 see ya on the road... " give me a wave "
Actually I cooked all 1/2 ounce of it and ate it with butter, salt and pepper. It was delicious. :-) Z

JP

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My parents have a pretty extensive music collection made up of thousands of albums in cd, vinyl, cassette, and mp3 form. I have a large iTunes and cd library but I just started branching into vinyl. I went to the record store over the weekend and bought these:
Best of Bowie
Paint It Black/ Stupid Girl- The Rolling Stones
I Touch Myself/ Follow Through- Divinyls
sCDf3as.jpg

JanDru

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Definately interested. Born in Oklahoma and grew up there after middle school age (after coming home from living in Libya). I went to college in Tahlequah - the Cherokee capital. The street signs there are in English and Cherokee, very cool. The trail of tears is a fascinating, yet horrifying tail.
Hi Neal, when did you live in Libya? I was there from 1961 - 1964, my Dad was USAF Personnel NCO.

Top Bottom