• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hot Off The Press: Intent To Manufacture Engines Signed With Linamar

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think the one car that I've had that was just memorable was my 74 Lotus Europa.
1600 Twin-Cam JPS (JPS- Johnny Player Special), only car that would redline in 5th gear; fantastic in the dry, stay in the garage when it was wet because all of the control you had, goes away in the wet. Hard as hell to get in and out of; no luggage room, but who cares, it was so much fun to drive.

I thought my 4 cyl Fiero was going to be a classic. I kept it even after the fire mod. Then I bought a six cyl Fiero. When accelerating through a corner, it would push the front end into the approaching curb if you didn't let up on the accelerator. That's when I realized they would be short lived as a sports car. But they were fun to drive.

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think the one car that I've had that was just memorable was my 74 Lotus Europa.
1600 Twin-Cam JPS (JPS- Johnny Player Special), only car that would redline in 5th gear; fantastic in the dry, stay in the garage when it was wet because all of the control you had, goes away in the wet. Hard as hell to get in and out of; no luggage room, but who cares, it was so much fun to drive.

Curious why no one has commented on my avatar. I built 24 of the Back to the Future motion based rides for Disney Tokyo.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Any form of Lotus would DEFINITELY be a sports car. Mostly for wealthy sports, too!

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I assume the motor development is complete.

I wonder if Linamar can sell the vehicles, even if EM were to completely fail.

If EM did completely fail, would what is left of EM still make money from licensing the motor?

If so, it would be nice if they used it to refund us. And yes, I know they are not required to.

Top Bottom