• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

How Did You Learn About Elio?

Skrizman

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I heard about the Elio only a few weeks ago, through social media. Facebook or a news feed. EM's website and Facebook page were very good. I thought I should start a discussion site. Did some research and found this forum, which is the most user-friendly, people-friendly one I've ever seen. Then I realized how late to the game I am. As luck would have it, the Elio tour stopped in Denver only a couple of weeks after my "discovery." So I got to sit in the P4 early in my obsession.

Proud to be

Elio Addict
Reaction score
In 2013, Elio P3 was at a mall in Portland Or. bottom floor next to the ice rink... maybe one or two people standing around the P3 at the time I saw it... no one from Elio Motors, just the P3 with a little sign: Elio $6800 etc... maybe the crew went to lunch at that time... who knows... I fell for it then...

When I found it, I signed up online and ordered my Elio, it was in Nov 2013, my order sales number was very low number, but I did not have the total money for the $1000 All in, saved up got the latter number of #2225...

kind of Sorry, I did not get the lower production number, for some reason... But it is only about a week time or so after they start production...So I can wait... and wait.... etc...

Proud to Be an Elio owner #2225 see ya on the road " give me a wave "

skygazer6033

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was actually doing research for a high mileage 3 wheel homebuilt car I was planning to build. I built a car back in the 80s trying to get 100 mph (failed-about 75 mph was my best) using a 19 hp 3 cyl Yanmar diesel. Still kind of fun as I could drive to work 6 weeks on a tank of diesel. Anyway I can't build my own homebuilt for $6800 so I'm all in.

Richad

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I've notice that many people have been following elio for awhile. I learned about it when it popped up on my facebook a few months ago and have been reading alot of the post to learn more. So I was wondering how eveyone else learned about it.
I've seen the Elio at the Barett Jackson auction the last 2 years and finally I looked at the papers they gave me.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've notice that many people have been following elio for awhile. I learned about it when it popped up on my facebook a few months ago and have been reading alot of the post to learn more. So I was wondering how eveyone else learned about it.
Fellow band members, and my brother. Think maybe we could get a "fleet rate?" :rolleyes:

Top Bottom