• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

How Far Is Your Trip?

Blueskybob

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Here's an idea...pick up your Elio, cruise to my place, pick me up, drive me back to the factory and then I will reimburse you for the trip...that's about $38 in gas...plus tolls. (Oh heck, I'll even buy you a doughnut for the trip, but no big gulps...we aren't stopping!!) ;)

If you down south it would be a Beignet instead of a donut! :)
And you could use a "pilots helper" along with a big Gulp :eek:

Otis

Elio Fan
Reaction score
971 miles
15 hrs. and 35 mins (driving), but I may fly and make a vacation out of it since my best friend lives in Shreveport then drive the ole girl (NEW Elio) home!

JP

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If I'm coming down to pick it up at the factory, I'd like to have a buddy come along for the ride but I can't imagine asking some friend to crunch into the backseat for a thousand mile drive back home hehe

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Have 11 states that I haven't been through in my lifetime . On my trip back from Shreveport I will stop in Oklahoma and Arkansas and remove two from my list.
I have been in all 48 contiguous states in my lifetime so I don't need to meet any criteria there. When I tried to find out the mileage from my little town (pop.7000), which is right on I-5 I couldn't get the option unless I go through Portland. Why would I go 3 hours north to head south? I am scratching my head on that one. Anyway, I am estimating 3,000 miles and that does not include a side trip to Toledo, OH to show my car to my older son, or a stop (definitely not on the way) near Seattle to do the same with my other son and my sister. Whew! I don't know if I can stand to be away from swimming that long. All my muscles and joints will tie themselves into knots! :-)

WAYNE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have been in all 48 contiguous states in my lifetime so I don't need to meet any criteria there. When I tried to find out the mileage from my little town (pop.7000), which is right on I-5 I couldn't get the option unless I go through Portland. Why would I go 3 hours north to head south? I am scratching my head on that one. Anyway, I am estimating 3,000 miles and that does not include a side trip to Toledo, OH to show my car to my older son, or a stop (definitely not on the way) near Seattle to do the same with my other son and my sister. Whew! I don't know if I can stand to be away from swimming that long. All my muscles and joints will tie themselves into knots! :)
From Myrtle springs to shrevport La.is 33 hr or 2,224miles if that helps.

Top Bottom