• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hurricane Irma

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If their storm track models are correct, the entire state of FL is going to get hammered directly, and the entire southeast US is going to get impacted with a significant rain event. My thoughts go out to all our members in that part of the country! Be safe!

CHUCK G.

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
If their storm track models are correct, the entire state of FL is going to get hammered directly, and the entire southeast US is going to get impacted with a significant rain event. My thoughts go out to all our members in that part of the country! Be safe!
Thank you so very much for the best wishes. Waiting for sat/sun Irma.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
+1

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
this morning's updated forecast moves the track of the center through Florida a bit further to the west ..... that appears to be a positive for Florida's east coast and a negative for its west coast .... it also has moved the track over land away from SC and NC in favor of Georgia and Alabama .... sure hope the folks in the affected areas have time to get ready

Ian442

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My parents are 10 miles outside of Ft. Meyers riding this out. My sister and I are definitely concerned as they live in a neighborhood full of canals.

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
power just went out on Key West .... its sure going to be a long night for anyone who chose not to evacuate

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
morning reports show CAT 4 Irma is crossing the Keys and moving up the west side of Florida .... storm surge and rainfall caused flooding are very much in the picture .... over 5 million without power so far .... the number of Tornado warnings/watches growing rather quickly .... sure hope all of our folks who live in that area are safe

Top Bottom