• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Have Given Up On Elio, Have You?

84mpg

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Good news - sort of. I asked them a simple question: Are the board members still board members? Response:

Yes. the board members are still board members.

Make sure to check out our blog at www.eliomotors.com/blog

Thank you,
The Elio Team
Well.... at least they’re answering one small question at a time....

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Of course I gave up. Long ago. I still hope. The $1,000 was a gamble I knew that, not the end of the world. What bothers me most is Paul.
He was never up to the task of bring the ELIO to market. He and those around him failed at every turn. They would not step back and let someone with the skills take charge of getting the ELIO in peoples hands . They needed to get some on the road and out of Paul's big head.
They could not get a simple gas powered one on the road what makes anyone think they could do it with electric.

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Of course I gave up. Long ago. I still hope. The $1,000 was a gamble I knew that, not the end of the world. What bothers me most is Paul.
He was never up to the task of bring the ELIO to market. He and those around him failed at every turn. They would not step back and let someone with the skills take charge of getting the ELIO in peoples hands . They needed to get some on the road and out of Paul's big head.
They could not get a simple gas powered one on the road what makes anyone think they could do it with electric.
LillyMae posted yesterday and you today. Welcome back!

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
LillyMae posted yesterday and you today. Welcome back!
I'm also glad to see she is still out there. One of the biggest supports since Zeilo left us. I kind of thought she finally gave up on Elio or went to join Zelio. I hope someday she will be able to say "I told you so", while showing off her new Elio. :)

Happy holidays everyone.

Top Bottom