1. Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. Hate the new look? Click Here to learn how to go back to the old one!

I Have Given Up On Elio, Have You?

Discussion in 'General Elio Discussion' started by jdkeats, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Made in USA

Made in USA Elio Addict

Caution: Sarcastic Post

Paul Elio is a genius and is way ahead of the curve. By not starting up the plant he has avoided all this coronavirus mess. I'm sure he, and all the rest of the "employees" are already working from home too. We should thank him for being a visionary leader. He probably also realizes the Solo is a much better idea in that the Elio would put people much too close together. The Solo gives each individual their own bubble of protection. One more nail in the Elio coffin?

2. RSchneider

RSchneider Elio Addict

He's also ahead of the curve because he has a plant and equipment that he can start making toilet paper. I'll venture to guess that it'll be ready soon.

3. Samalross

Samalross Elio Addict

Will be three ply. Not refundable deposits can butt in to the front of the line. Paul could wipe up

4. Elio Amazed

Elio Amazed Elio Addict

Reservation #:
    Warning: More sarcasm. On the contrary. This will get us to production. Paul will be able to take the millions he and his "engineering firm" made on non-refundable deposits and make a killing in the stock market when it shoots straight up after all of this is over. He'll then be able to have the Eliocoin re-coded and reach the 300+M goal it will take to get the line started. He is, indeed, a genius.

Parody for entertainment ONLY: On a side note. i heard a rumor that EM may have offered to use their capabilities to make forward-looking respirators in exchange for non-refundable deposits. I also heard a rumor that the feds may have responded with, "Uh, no."

Last edited: Mar 19, 2020
  5. Watashiwah

Watashiwah Elio Addict

Speaking of fiction:

One big difference between this Elio ‘saga’ and the infamous Dale three wheeler is cross dressing and murder. So far, the only victims are the reservationists and investors, but who knows? And Paul and Hari might even look good in drag! Maybe there’s money in it.

https://jalopnik.com/murder-transsexuals-and-the-price-is-right-the-story-464820740

Very funny now after re-familiarizing myself with the Dale story, there are many similarities! Maybe this was the germ of the Elio business plan! Small world!!

Last edited: Mar 19, 2020