• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Have Given Up On Elio, Have You?

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
For those of you that still have Elio Motors stock, I would suggest dumping it now. In September the SEC will no longer allow buying or selling stock on any "PINK" listed companies (like Elio Motors). At that time the stock will be in whats called a "GREY" market, and most brokers won't deal with them. So in essance, come September, Elio stock is worthless. I expect Paul Elio and the other board members will be selling off all they can for whatever they can. Beat the rush as the price will drop significantly soon.

Kronos

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Hey all :) long time no see. Just checking in (mostly to change my password due to data breach warning). Still wishing for that Elio <3 but I know it's not going to happen. I'm loving the new Aptera reboot, even if it's about $10-15k too expensive xP wish you all the best! <3 take care.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey all :) long time no see. Just checking in (mostly to change my password due to data breach warning). Still wishing for that Elio <3 but I know it's not going to happen. I'm loving the new Aptera reboot, even if it's about $10-15k too expensive xP wish you all the best! <3 take care.

good to see you back on the forum .... be sure to check out the BEX .... its development is going well

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
every word above may be true .... but the fact is, we could discuss nothing but Elio all day, every day and it will not make one bit of difference to Paul and company ..... I for one am ready to move on can no longer care one bit about what he does or doesn't do

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just put down a $100 deposit on an all-electric F-150.
I didn't get a t-shirt, but at least it's refundable
It's crazy how much technology has advanced since the Elio was first touted as the solution to increasing gas prices and the need for inexpensive commuter vehicles.
By this time next year, I may be taking delivery on a full size pickup truck with an estimated 85 MPGe.

Maybe battery technology has advanced enough for an electric Elio to finally make sense....

84mpg

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Dear Mr. Schneider,
You are not going to get your Elio. This is another Preston Tucker deal. They are paying the help, however, with our money. I have had a guaranteed deposit down for so many years, I could have worn one out by now and started on another one. Whatever money you have down on a machine, you can just kiss it goodbye.
Alladin
The post you refer to (from Mr. Schneider) was from almost 2-1/2 years ago. Mr. Schneider – and many others – offered good advice to Mr. Elio and his project – from this forum. To my knowledge, Mr. Elio chose not to use any of these suggestions/advice and the Elio is where it is. I don't believe Mr. Schneider put any deposits down (if I remember correctly). I for one appreciated Mr. Schneider's posts because he tried to offer advice from his experiences in auto production. There were others here, that did the same. Instead of just whining and complaining and calling Mr. Elio names... these members offered solid insight and advice. They tried to help to no avail. I'm pretty sure, anyone that has/had non-refundable deposits realize their money is gone.

Not exactly sure what you mean by a "guaranteed" deposit. But it you had a refundable deposit, have you requested your money back?

Top Bottom