• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Have Given Up On Elio, Have You?

Hog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I still check every day, but rarely is there any news at all. At this point I am just curious to see how it all shakes out, but an Elio is now out for me, situations change, and what was once possible is now not possible. My Versa is just about over the hill now, and that was the car the Elio was to replace, I might even buy another Versa instead, who knows? I like the Solo a bit, but it is all electric, Storm is gearing up but not much new there either, and that is all electric too. I think Elio went a bit too far and bit off a more than it should have, and that appears to have cost it dearly. I wish it all the best, but they can count me out as a buyer now.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What I do find amazing, that now it has become acceptible, i.e. that negative comments/views are allowed to be posted at all. Wasn't that long ago that even the hint of doubt would get you a warning, followed by banisment from this forum by the administrators. I consider that progress.

Wasn't that long ago a discussion on food/diets was sooo threating that one of the moderators took it personally, that his life style/eating habits, earned me the threat of banisment.

That's when I became tight with Zelio, who was trying to change her lifestyle and diet to improve her health.

Last edited:

lookin

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I am still a believer. However, my wife just bought me a high-tech Suby Outback to give her peace-of-mind while she is waiting. It has features that keep me in the lane, slow me as I approach another vehicle, stop me before I back over something, and warns me of a vehicle in the blind spot. I sincerely believe that she is trying to keep me alive until the Elio gets here.:D

84mpg

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome! Yes... a few of us are hanging in there. It’s too good of a vehicle to not come to fruition.

Hmmm.... my wife says I need to keep my old, worn out truck. My days may be numbered!

Top Bottom