• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Have Given Up On Elio, Have You?

TMOSteel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not me. I think Mr Elio is working on funding as we type. Sometimes things take a bit. Rome wasn't built in a day.
Have you seen Rome lately? Its in ruins, just like Elio. Sometimes, you have to know when to put the horse down. I have no idea why they haven't filed for bankruptcy already so we could at least get some of our investment money back (tax write-off). Thanks to SEC changes we won't be able to buy any more stock (not that anybody is) and may have problems "liquidating" it so its basically worthless already, just like the company.

Reaction score
I am still buying Elio Stock. This isn't financial advise. I just telling you what I am doing. As far as Elio not opening their mouth and keeping us updated; So what? I wouldn't neither. Every time the company updates, they get kicked in the teeth by naysayers. Even the 'supporters' are getting into the act.

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sorry LillyMay, I don't agree about Elio stock. Mr Elio had an idea to sell, but it is outdated now. What does he have that an investor would be interested in? The prototypes really aren't worth much. The plant is also basically worthless as the machinery is probably all rust by now. Mr Elio himself? No, there are better engineers and much better business men available. When the company quit providing the financial reports to the SEC, when they stopped communicating with the shareholders about anything, those are reasons any serious investor will stay far away from them.

TMOSteel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am still buying Elio Stock. This isn't financial advise. I just telling you what I am doing. As far as Elio not opening their mouth and keeping us updated; So what? I wouldn't neither. Every time the company updates, they get kicked in the teeth by naysayers. Even the 'supporters' are getting into the act.
You realize by September or sooner, you won't be able to buy or sell the stock?

Top Bottom