• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Just Upgraded To $1,000 All In!

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
From May 13 EM Blog

Don’t forget, next week’s SIL (Spot In Line) mailing is the last before the 50% reservation bonus expires on May 31st at 12 AM Eastern. The deadline for the SIL is Sunday, May 15th, so if you want to make it to the top level with the 50% reservation bonus, this weekend is the last opportunity!

They don't give a date, just next week.

Mel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
From May 13 EM Blog
Don’t forget, next week’s SIL (Spot In Line) mailing is the last before the 50% reservation bonus expires on May 31st at 12 AM Eastern. The deadline for the SIL is Sunday, May 15th, so if you want to make it to the top level with the 50% reservation bonus, this weekend is the last opportunity!
They don't give a date, just next week.
Just received email stating that the next SIL deadline has been extended to 22 May.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just received email stating that the next SIL deadline has been extended to 22 May.
I assume there will be SILs given after the deadline for those who don't make the next SIL deadline. But it might be up to 2 months for those to get processed.

If I upgrade, it won't be to $1000 and will be after 5/25. I suspect I would still be able to get to the $1000 level and an SIL after the match is reduced to 25%. At this point, the best I can do is to get to the $500 level to get the 50% match ($250) and wait to go to the $1K level (@25% or $125) and a SIL later.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I assume there will be SILs given after the deadline for those who don't make the next SIL deadline. But it might be up to 2 months for those to get processed.

If I upgrade, it won't be to $1000 and will be after 5/25. I suspect I would still be able to get to the $1000 level and an SIL after the match is reduced to 25%. At this point, the best I can do is to get to the $500 level to get the 50% match ($250) and wait to go to the $1K level (@25% or $125) and a SIL later.
"$500 level to get the 50% match ($250)" If you already had a $100 deposit; going to $500 will only have a bonus of $200, not $250.

Reason being, with the $100, you've already received $50 bonus; you would only be adding $400 to make the $500 level, so an additional $200 bonus.

I went through the same progression, but my $100 was in 2013, the other steps through 2014, so I got all 3 levels added in at different times for the long time supporter bonus, I have .... a mess of confusion. I'll let EM figure it out.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I think Jambe mentioned that the next batch of SIL numbers will be released 6/13/16...or thereabout. Congrats on your upgrade and welcome to the forum!
Next batch was supposed to be yesterday, but because of the flood of upgrades and new deposits, it will be the 5-22-16

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the correction, Coss. ;)
Didn't you get an email from EM today? It had it in there.
SIL extended through 5/22 . . .

ELIO_LOGO_R_2328x1144.jpg

ELIO_1_4_16_B.jpg

May 17, 2016

Dear Coss,

Well, that was a lot!

We have had an incredible run over the last couple of days with reservation holders making upgrades and refundable reservation holders converting their reservations to "All In". So much so that it will take us most of this week to catch up!

This has created a great opportunity for those of you that may want to take advantage of the last Spot In Line (SIL) with the 50% reservation bonus (the SIL will continue of course, just not at the 50% reservation bonus level, which ends 5/31/16). In order to keep our timing synced up, we will extend the SIL email another week.

What this means is that if you haven't upgraded yet, you now have another week to get it completed for this SIL. Same with those of you with a refundable reservation that wanted to move to "All In" to take advantage of the benefits of an "All In" reservation.

For those of you that did make your upgrade or reservation already, you are in and will still get your SIL next week (and be ahead of anyone that upgrades this week).

So, if you want to get the next available production number ($1000 "All In" only) and slot:

1. Make your upgrade today through Sunday May, 22 (by midnight EST) to make this SIL mailing.

2. You must upgrade to the "All In" $1,000 level from the upgrade page (click here) to get your Spot In Line next week. Don't forget, you can upgrade to the next level this month, and to the $1000 next month if you would like also!

Keep in mind, after next week's round, the next batch of SIL production numbers will be emailed in late-July.

Thank you,

The Elio Team

[Broken External Image]

Attachments

• ELIO_LOGO_R_2328x1144.jpg
    ELIO_LOGO_R_2328x1144.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 279
  • ELIO_1_4_16_B.jpg
    ELIO_1_4_16_B.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 259
Top Bottom