• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Just Upgraded To $1,000 All In!

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"$500 level to get the 50% match ($250)" If you already had a $100 deposit; going to $500 will only have a bonus of $200, not $250.

Reason being, with the $100, you've already received $50 bonus; you would only be adding $400 to make the $500 level, so an additional $200 bonus.

I went through the same progression, but my $100 was in 2013, the other steps through 2014, so I got all 3 levels added in at different times for the long time supporter bonus, I have .... a mess of confusion. I'll let EM figure it out.
I just combined the $100 I already sent with the $400 I plan to send before 5/31 since they are both at the 50% level. I have a habit of combining things of like nature.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I just combined the $100 I already sent with the $400 I plan to send before 5/31 since they are both at the 50% level. I have a habit of combining things of like nature.
Marshall: "At this point, the best I can do is to get to the $500 level to get the 50% match ($250)"

My Reply: "Reason being, with the $100, you've already received $50 bonus; you would only be adding $400 to make the $500 level, so an additional $200 bonus."

Ok, sorry; I went by what you said, not what you meant.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Marshall: "At this point, the best I can do is to get to the $500 level to get the 50% match ($250)"

My Reply: "Reason being, with the $100, you've already received $50 bonus; you would only be adding $400 to make the $500 level, so an additional $200 bonus."

Ok, sorry; I went by what you said, not what you meant.
It is certainly understandable. It is my problem, not yours.

DailyLunatic

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Didn't you get an email from EM today? It had it in there.
SIL extended through 5/22 . . .

ELIO_LOGO_R_2328x1144.jpg

ELIO_1_4_16_B.jpg

May 17, 2016

Dear Coss,

Well, that was a lot!

We have had an incredible run over the last couple of days with reservation holders making upgrades and refundable reservation holders converting their reservations to "All In". So much so that it will take us most of this week to catch up!

This has created a great opportunity for those of you that may want to take advantage of the last Spot In Line (SIL) with the 50% reservation bonus (the SIL will continue of course, just not at the 50% reservation bonus level, which ends 5/31/16). In order to keep our timing synced up, we will extend the SIL email another week.

What this means is that if you haven't upgraded yet, you now have another week to get it completed for this SIL. Same with those of you with a refundable reservation that wanted to move to "All In" to take advantage of the benefits of an "All In" reservation.

For those of you that did make your upgrade or reservation already, you are in and will still get your SIL next week (and be ahead of anyone that upgrades this week).

So, if you want to get the next available production number ($1000 "All In" only) and slot:

1. Make your upgrade today through Sunday May, 22 (by midnight EST) to make this SIL mailing.

2. You must upgrade to the "All In" $1,000 level from the upgrade page (click here) to get your Spot In Line next week. Don't forget, you can upgrade to the next level this month, and to the $1000 next month if you would like also!

Keep in mind, after next week's round, the next batch of SIL production numbers will be emailed in late-July.

Thank you,

The Elio Team

[Broken External Image]

This letter seems directed toward those not at full $1000, all in. I went straight to $1000 All In... am still awaiting my SIL... and have not received this letter, or any letter letting me know of a delay.

Nice to know how you are treated once they have all your money.

-sterling

Attachments

• ELIO_LOGO_R_2328x1144.jpg
    ELIO_LOGO_R_2328x1144.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 353
  • ELIO_1_4_16_B.jpg
    ELIO_1_4_16_B.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 349

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This letter seems directed toward those not at full $1000, all in. I went straight to $1000 All In... am still awaiting my SIL... and have not received this letter, or any letter letting me know of a delay.

-sterling
Try here: Customer Login

You should be able to see your order AND your SIL. Perhaps your acknowledgement email went to your spam folder. Make sure elio.com is on your whitelist :)

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score

-sterling
I am $1K All In, and have been for a long time; I just signed on to receive all of their mailings.

KD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I 1st heard of Elio the 1st part of Sep 2015. After finding this forum, and looking everywhere for Elio news, I signed up in Oct 2015 for $250 Want In.

Lately, the news seems to be getting more positive, so I transferred to the $250 All In a few weeks ago. Thought I would be satisfied with that spot. Was refusing to up it to $1,000 for various reasons.

Then the last couple of weeks happened. I was still willing to let it slide, missed the original cutoff of last week for the 50% bonus.

And this week happened. They extended the bonus for another week, the engine announcement of yesterday. I couldn't take it any more and succumbed to the marketing strategy! (Thanks to John Painter and Sethodine for so elequently pointing out how that works!)

Short story long, now I wait patiently (?) for the SIL...

Top Bottom