• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Remember This Forum ...

mag44

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I know what Elio says but I have no paperwork stating that. But anyway I realize the spot will not go with the sale but with 42,000 already there has to be a least one more fool out there. LOL. Are you the fool I'm looking for? Give me cash today and I'll take $400.00.

Dusty921

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I know what Elio says but I have no paperwork stating that. But anyway I realize the spot will not go with the sale but with 42,000 already there has to be a least one more fool out there. LOL. Are you the fool I'm looking for? Give me cash today and I'll take $400.00.

I'm not that big of a fool! :p

eliothegreat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not only that but apparently he doesn't read what he signs up for. Should we tell him that his number is non transferable or just let him think we empathize with his plight. :rolleyes:
Perhaps you might want to research contract law. Even something as ephemeral as an Elio reservation can form the basis for a binding contract.

Edit: Just noted your tag line. The chicken and the pig were discussing breakfast. The pig commented "For you it's just a job. For me, it's a matter of life and death."

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Tru dat! Aesop had a great little story about a fox and a bunch of grapes he couldn't reach. The fox gave up and consoled himself with the thought that the grapes were obviously sour anyway. Amazing how our perception of things change when the object of our desire is within sight but just out if reach. If Elio should happen to fail to materialize? Well I was part of the effort to create something new, wouldn't be the first time a worthy project failed to come to fruition, won't be the last! I won't make the same mistake the fox made though, I'm hanging in there for the "grapes".
Wait too long and you'll be getting raisins .

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Tru dat! Aesop had a great little story about a fox and a bunch of grapes he couldn't reach. The fox gave up and consoled himself with the thought that the grapes were obviously sour anyway. Amazing how our perception of things change when the object of our desire is within sight but just out if reach. If Elio should happen to fail to materialize? Well I was part of the effort to create something new, wouldn't be the first time a worthy project failed to come to fruition, won't be the last! I won't make the same mistake the fox made though, I'm hanging in there for the "grapes".
And in the meantime EM provides enough refreshment to sustain us all.
This is beginning to feel like one of those small stereotypical support groups you see held in high school gyms in the movies.

Attachments

• grapekoolaidfizzie.jpg
    grapekoolaidfizzie.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Top Bottom