• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Say Yes - Wife Says No!

Ross Wagner

Elio Fan
Reaction score
You should hAve let me come with you.
I used to do telemarketing and I was very
Good at it.

So help me n briish aka Chet out. What hours is Elio at this thing every day? Did you take toll roads to get there? Wondering how much tolls were each way.

Thanks

Navigator

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get one for her .. Problem solved ;)
I talked to my wife about your "problem solving" suggestion. I am sure the site administrator would never allow a post of her initial reaction. However, in more polite terms she basically said that when we travel we travel together NOT in separate vehicles. :eek:

raybonz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I talked to my wife about your "problem solving" suggestion. I am sure the site administrator would never allow a post of her initial reaction. However, in more polite terms she basically said that when we travel we travel together NOT in separate vehicles. :eek:
We raised 5 kids and we used 2 vehicles many times.. My wife probably won't ride in the Elio and I really don't care.. If we need to go out we still have other options..

Ray

Greycat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
After LOL my wife said she was trying very hard to visualize me doing that without an expensive bu** kissing of the two Elios. :p
At least we got her to laugh.;) .......In all seriousness, one of the original intent of the Elio is to be the more economical vehicle for single driver only commutes and errant running or honey-go-gets. My wife and I travel together in the same vehicle for less than 15% of our total car miles and for that we will still use our full size car. We will save tons on our other 85% of car miles.

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
seriously, I went to Daytona and got in the EE, there is NO reason to be claustrophobic back there. However if one feels as though they have diminished control over the driver(their personal driver and honey-do-er), or they have other insecurity issues then they may manifest themselves in claiming they feel "claustrophobic." As opposed to them saying, "I will not be able to monitor you, and inform you to do as I say from back there."
Me I'd be happy as a clam for one big reason that should provide some insight as to why NO one would feel claustrophobic...I could see out of both sides

Jeff Miller

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Actually driving two vehicles (motorcycles) has probably strengthened our 33 year marriage. Driving our own vehicles allows each of us to concentrate on what we want to. If you are pissed at each other, the scenery, smells, sights, etc. make you forget what you were made about and when you stop you have a ton of things to talk about - "did you see that...".

Top Bottom