• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Took Delivery Of My New Elio Today !

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
... 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited with a 5.2 engine 4 x 4 was delivered September 1st, 2016 right on time with a full tank of gas. Up grade stereo with four new speakers, two are boom box's located in the rear cargo area at no extra charge because I deserved it and Elio knew it.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
4 door, 4 seat, 4 wheel drive 1/2 truck w/ 2.5 liter boxer engine. Subaru's only attempt at a utility vehicle since the Brat. If you ever get a chance to ride in a Brat, skip it.:D
Yep, I agree. I remembered it from a guy I went to school with, it's just the name didn't bell a ring with me when I first saw it.
I'm well aware of what they're like to ride in, try it with a guy that's missing his right arm, and he smokes, ohhh adventures in wonderland got nothing on him, it was insane, I was really glad to get out.

Rob Croson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Oh?? Don't go very far between fill ups huh?
The Volt is a plug-in hybrid. Unlike the Prius, the Volt can operate in full-electric mode, with a range of just over 30 miles. If you never exceed the electric range between charges, the gas engine never starts, and you never use gas.

Top Bottom