• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Want My Money Back. You've Pushed Back The Production Date Five (5) Times.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think I would be just fine with it if it was wrapped in an auto cycle and sitting in my driveway, otherwise, I don't really care.
Sorry Comp...
It wasn't really a serious question.

I was just trying to keep all those "other productive expenditures of energy" of which you speak going.

Won't happen again. Promise.

:cool:

Muzhik

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It gets 84 mpg, has a lot of torque and a top end of 85mph...

And it's real.

;)
Hey, my old 49cc scooter got between 50 and 60 mpg. (It would have gotten up to 90 mpg if I had been able to lose 50 or 60 pounds, but didn't happen.) It was limited by law to no more than 35 mph (otherwise I'd have to get a motorcycle license) but it would hit 40 mph when going down certain hills and with a good stiff wind behind me.

So I believe you. (except for the 85 mph part... ;) )

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
rw.jpg

120 MPG top speed 40 MPH, and 85 MPG top speed 85 (maybe)

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey, my old 49cc scooter got between 50 and 60 mpg. (It would have gotten up to 90 mpg if I had been able to lose 50 or 60 pounds, but didn't happen.) It was limited by law to no more than 35 mph (otherwise I'd have to get a motorcycle license) but it would hit 40 mph when going down certain hills and with a good stiff wind behind me.

So I believe you. (except for the 85 mph part... ;) )
Regarding 85mph...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamaha_XV250

Just don't expect it to get 84mpg running wide open. :D

My ratio's stock, but everyone who's gone to 17/42 (or lower) has reported picking up extra mpgs

Last edited:
Top Bottom