• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Want My Money Back. You've Pushed Back The Production Date Five (5) Times.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The 2016 date may be more appealing to the crowdsource funding supporters to help guarantee their financial commitments, but it's important to not dissappoint that serious group of small investors. I hope they are right on fourth quarter 2016!

we have been told that info into the crowd funding paperwork that goes to the Feds for approval can be bettered but can be a major problem if it isn't met .... with that being the case, I find it easy to believe that EM is pretty dang certain about the fourth quarter 2016

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
we have been told that info into the crowd funding paperwork that goes to the Feds for approval can be bettered but can be a major problem if it isn't met .... with that being the case, I find it easy to believe that EM is pretty dang certain about the fourth quarter 2016
Someone from EM Tour group told us about "when they submitted the paperwork for the SEC they had to include a date that it would be built by"
I don't think anyone would like to get caught lying to a government agency especially when dealing with the SEC; that would/could get really ugly.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
production
[pruh-duhk-shuh n]
noun
the act of producing; creation; manufacture.
something that is produced; a product.
Economics. the creation of value; the producing of articleshaving exchange value.
the total amount produced :
Production is up this month.
a work of literature or art.
the act of presenting for display; presentation; exhibition:
the production of evidence in support of the case.

Informal. an unnecessarily or exaggeratedly complicatedsituation or activity:
That child makes a production out of going to bed.

Check out #6 (my bold)- I think he might just have the needed wiggle room if once again his crystal ball is broken?

Elf

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I only tossed a hundred bucks into the pot and I've never expected that the Elio would be on time and under budget .I understand manufacturing and it's complexities .So some day I may receive the great email that states "order excepted" ,production date 8/8/19 .Final cost $8700 and I'll sign the order .
"It'll come in time :D

Elio is no scam and all intentions are honorable , (Zelio told me to say that):D

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I only tossed a hundred bucks into the pot and I've never expected that the Elio would be on time and under budget .I understand manufacturing and it's complexities .So some day I may receive the great email that states "order excepted" ,production date 8/8/19 .Final cost $8700 and I'll sign the order .

Elio is no scam and all intentions are honorable , (Zelio told me to say that):D
Zelio would never intentionally lie.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Someone from EM Tour group told us about "when they submitted the paperwork for the SEC they had to include a date that it would be built by"
I don't think anyone would like to get caught lying to a government agency especially when dealing with the SEC; that would/could get really ugly.
..............an even more compelling reason to over estimate the production date, some leeway.

Karnaj

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Ah the patron saint of Elio. I wish I could have known her.

Top Bottom