• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Want My Money Back. You've Pushed Back The Production Date Five (5) Times.

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Is that anything like people wanting to ban people who's opinions they don't like? :D
Enough with the name calling eh?

I actually took the time to look up Many, LA cause I suspected James might just be trolling.
Turns out it's a small town about 50 miles south of Shreveport.
He may very well be someone who was financially impacted by the GM shutdown.
I think I'd have to cut people from that area a lot of slack before I called them trolls.
Unless, of course, their name was Stephanie Lynch.

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
call it what it is perhaps ? Trolls have feelings too after all. :D

True! With climate change their dark, damp, mossy grottoes under old stone bridges are drying up making them unhappy and uncomfortable. Especially in California where people can't water lawns anymore.

Note: I feel bad for the folks in California. Drought and fire conditions are not a laughing manner.

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
internet-troll.jpg

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
How you did break in to my self portrait collection ? :D
Easy now fellas with them "trolls" as you call it! Why? Realize that this EM venture is not a done deal yet...they're still a long way to the finish line while we're all waiting at the end of it. Just trying to bring everybody back to earth and be level headed- if it turns out the "trolls" are right and this venture went caput, I hate to think what they'll call us??? So just to be on the safe side until our ELIO is safely parked in our garage, let them be, read their opinions, their gripes, their frustrations because whether you admit it or not, we've all been there- we all say let them take their time to do it right but how much time? Will we still say that if it don't happen next year, or the year after? I believe that had the funding was not an issue, this project should have been done much sooner and we all know that. My 2 cents worth.;)

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
while it may well have been posted there for a while, I just noticed the following displayed front and center on EM's home page :

"Say hello to Elio. The ultra-high-mileage, sleek two-seater for an incredibly affordable base price. Coming fourth quarter 2016!"

I don't recall seeing such a definitive proclamation of their projected date to begin production .... I take it as a good sign

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
while it may well have been posted there for a while, I just noticed the following displayed front and center on EM's home page :

"Say hello to Elio. The ultra-high-mileage, sleek two-seater for an incredibly affordable base price. Coming fourth quarter 2016!"

I don't recall seeing such a definitive proclamation of their projected date to begin production .... I take it as a good sign
I don't see that as any more definitive than the previous "we have the funding" anticipated 2015 production date. My personal preference would be a realistic proclamation coming mid 2017 and be shocked and surprised by the fourth quarter 2016. With the P5 & E6-25 builds/testing, funding, factory tooling, and hiring left to do 2016 doesn't seem realisic or apparently it's just my perspective. I prefer to avoid another disappointing delay announcement so I'm mentally locking onto............... Coming in an unknown quarter 2017!

The 2016 date may be more appealing to the crowdsource funding supporters to help guarantee their financial commitments, but it's important to not dissappoint that serious group of small investors. I hope they are right on fourth quarter 2016!

Top Bottom