• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Want My Money Back. You've Pushed Back The Production Date Five (5) Times.

DrJ

Reaction score
Hmmm. I invested in this because it was a cool concept, and I felt it had a decent chance of succeeding. I am also fully aware that it may all go belly-up and fail, in which case I will lose my $1000. I have no pre-conceived notion of when I'll get my Elio (if ever). However, I honestly still expect that at some time in the future, it will happen. As the owner of a small business, I am completely sympathetic with EM for the hoops they have to jump through with regulators, etc. I know that any decision I make takes at least twice as long to accomplish as I had expected, often longer. Therefore, I am at peace.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
you will find a lot of pissed off people here when you talk bad about the beloved Elio motors, I am like you have spent the $1000 because I thought it was a possibility, now it gets pushed back all the time and you get a few xxxxxxxx press releases that can be cooked up anywhere and if I could get my money back or even sell the stake in it I would. I read the fine print when I signed up and was ok with it but that was based upon a supposed start production date of 2015. I don't believe for a minute I will ever see it, I do hope it will happen, but doubt it.
Paul is actually working his ass off harder than many CEOs... I don't think he'll be happy till Elios start running off the assembly line!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hmmm. I invested in this because it was a cool concept, and I felt it had a decent chance of succeeding. I am also fully aware that it may all go belly-up and fail, in which case I will lose my $1000. I have no pre-conceived notion of when I'll get my Elio (if ever). However, I honestly still expect that at some time in the future, it will happen. As the owner of a small business, I am completely sympathetic with EM for the hoops they have to jump through with regulators, etc. I know that any decision I make takes at least twice as long to accomplish as I had expected, often longer. Therefore, I am at peace.
Welcome to the forum, DrJ.

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Welcome Drj, from E. Tennessee.

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm sorry...
Mods, can we ban the word "troll"?
Or maybe come up with a grown-up code-word for it?
Huh?

Sheesh.

Just a note.......
Looked up "troll" and Wikipedia actually had this very nice description.........
------> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll <-------
I especially liked their "Please do not feed the trolls." sign.
220px-DoNotFeedTroll.svg.png

I'm sick of people wanting to ban words that they don't like.

Top Bottom