• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Was Hoping For A Lack Of "nay Sayers" When I Joined This Forum

wheaters

Elio Addict
Reaction score
For the record (and for those who don't know yet), I am referred to as Z because that is my name and has been since birth. Just thought you might like to know. :) Z

I guess I should have read the other posts but that's OK, this one makes it really official! :p :rolleyes:

Did your parents have 25 other children before you came along, Z? :D

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Did your parents have 25 other children before you came along, Z? :D
Actually, I am #1 of 3 daughters. My mother was a Registered Nurse and was required to sign everything using her entire name - first, middle, maiden, married. She wanted to make sure her children had short names. Mine is the shortest. LOL :) Z

Last edited:

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The only time I have been call Zed was in Logan, UT. A fellow I met there either came from Australia or had lived there for a while and always called me Zed. That was back in, oh about, 1961 or 62. :) Z

So, since Z is @ the 'end' of the alphabet, that makes "Z" the "Living End"! :)
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQemOexnAiBs3r1fExVW-lpixWfZOReRGnxXu0PBwARhvHpRf30.jpg

ross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The Elio is just a big scam & everyone on this site are just unrealistic dreamers...no car company that puts the gas cap on the wrong side could ever be for real!!!

BAH-HAHAHAHAHA...I JUST KIDDING!!! Great folks, great information, great discussions over a great product...great to have you here, ENJOY!!!
I know there's a lot of talk about which side the gas cap is on, I know it's one of GO's favorite topics. My PT Cruiser's gas cap is on the passenger side, and there has been numerous times I've pulled up to the gas pump, and there would be cars waiting in line to fuel up on the "proper" side and I would just pull up to the "wrong" side and shake my head in wonder at the people who wouldn't drive around and fuel up on the other side, but then they would be heading in the wrong direction. Reminds me of the two Pollocks who go deer hunting, shoot a nice buck, and are dragging it out by the hind legs, a couple other hunters come across them and tell them "you know if you drag that deer by the antlers it's a lot easier as the hair grows the other way, so they try that for a while until one says 'You know this aint working, we're getting further away from the truck".
OK one more and then I promise to be good ....for a while. Two Pollocks buy a mule and are bringing it into the barn the first night, and the mule's ears hit the top of the barn doorway and the mule locks up and won't move, so they decide to cut the doorway taller, one's got a handsaw is sawing away at the top of the doorway when a neighbor comes by and asks what they are doing, so they explain that they just bought this mule and his ears hit the top of the doorway so they're cutting it out so he will clear. The neighbor suggests 'why don't you dig out under the door way so the mule will drop down and clear'. They thank him, say they'll think about it and he leaves. One Pollock turns to the other and says "That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard his legs aint too long, his ears are."
I know GO, should be in the jokes thread, but it all started about a gas cap!

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
I do not post to facebook, but the trolls & nay sayers were getting on my nerves. They seem to enjoy negative posting. I was hoping this forum was for all ins only, but this is America and all opinions are excepted.
I fully understand what it takes to bring a product to national market and I think Elio Motors is doing an excellent job!
I hope to see My reserve (#10910) in the spring or summer of 2016. ( if longer... I will wait patiently/quietly)
I started out with all in,at $100.00, on St.Patrick's day promotion. Then moved up to $500.00 and when the budget allowed in Oct. 2014 to $1000.00. (total of $1375.00 at purchase time).

WOW ! Thank You Elio Motors. Just got the "Black Friday" email raising My credit level to 50% or $1500.00

Hi Sr. Mailman, welcome! Trolls and naysayers get on my nerves too, I do battle with them by telling them facts that do not support their statements, or I just ignore them, as you can't fix stupid. :-)

Top Bottom