• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Idk Who Steve Mckenney Is But He Seems To Like The Elio.

Steve McKenney

Elio Fan
Reaction score
It's me.

See, I learned something new today also. I had a bad picture up an old picture (which I just fixed) up for my blog. Honestly, I hadn't thought about the different models. But my guess is that most people that see the picture will see the picture and not notice the difference anyway. I could be wrong. Though, when I wrote this, I never expected any attention from this forum either (34 people from what I have read viewed it from the referral link posted in the OP). It was geared more to the people who have never seen the car before in any form. There are a lot of them out there.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It's me.

See, I learned something new today also. I had a bad picture up an old picture (which I just fixed) up for my blog. Honestly, I hadn't thought about the different models. But my guess is that most people that see the picture will see the picture and not notice the difference anyway. I could be wrong. Though, when I wrote this, I never expected any attention from this forum either (34 people from what I have read viewed it from the referral link posted in the OP). It was geared more to the people who have never seen the car before in any form. There are a lot of them out there.
I liked what you wrote very much and am glad you are getting good results. I have to ask though, what is OP? Now you know, there are some of us who read almost everything on here. My one exception is trolls and energy vampires. I kind of skim theirs and then move on. LOL :-) Z

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I liked what you wrote very much and am glad you are getting good results. I have to ask though, what is OP? Now you know, there are some of us who read almost everything on here. My one exception is trolls and energy vampires. I kind of skim theirs and then move on. LOL :) Z

OP stands for Original Post, or the first post in a thread.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am sure the $200 million is a combination of cash and supplier credit however they will need a lot of cash to get started. Aside from needing to build and test up to 25 pre-production models which will undoubtedly cost millions of dollars the single biggest cash outlay in Elio Motors future is for setting up the plant itself. The financial plan they released last year shows about $90 million dollars going to setting up the plant including about $38 million for tooling and $37 million for equipment.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6pgWLAKqAbLSkNUUURwNlNHMTQ/edit
Thanks. I hadn't seen those financial sheets. It's been about 7 years now but I worked ICBM sustainment finance for a bit. I much rather prefer maintenance to finance. It's good to see the financial plan even if they are a little behind the "anticipated by us" time frame.

Top Bottom