• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I'm So Excited!!!

Dustman

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello all from S.F. bay area ...... I live in Concord (east bay) and work in Sunnyvale (south bay) 55 mile commute one way can't wait to do it in an Elio but ........ let's not spread the word too quickly as I have not got my reservation number yet. Lol
Hey LockMD - Tri-Valley resident for the last 20 years. I commute 45 miles each way to the peninsula. The Elio is exactly what I've been hoping for - simple, economical, and great gas mileage. Cheap enough so that I don't worry about putting on 100K miles every 4 years. Just put my order in June 30. Fingers crossed that we will be cruising in one by the end of 2015.

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey LockMD - Tri-Valley resident for the last 20 years. I commute 45 miles each way to the peninsula. The Elio is exactly what I've been hoping for - simple, economical, and great gas mileage. Cheap enough so that I don't worry about putting on 100K miles every 4 years. Just put my order in June 30. Fingers crossed that we will be cruising in one by the end of 2015.

Hey Dustman!!

Been out here since '87 so 27 years......and yeah I hope to be in my Elio before 2016.

I ordered June 5th so you should see me cruising in my GREEN machine before you get yours ..... neener neener (hey my number will be so high, I'll only get to rub it in to a few lol)

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Hey Dustman,

Will I see you July 18th at whatever mall they do the showing? I'll be the one wearing the futureliowner shirt (lol probably be many) Wherever it is I plan on doing a road trip while at work Ssshhhh or if its closer to home I'll go all 3 days :)

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Any word what mall in the Bay Area they are planing on showing the P4? I might see some of you folks there....
Sorry, I'm still waiting for information for both Portland the San Francisco. I will update this website as soon as I get information from the EM website. However if you want to check there in case I'm too slow, please feel free. I usually check 4-6 times a day but you still might beat me to the punch. LOL :-) Z

Dustman

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey Dustman,

Will I see you July 18th at whatever mall they do the showing? I'll be the one wearing the futureliowner shirt (lol probably be many) Wherever it is I plan on doing a road trip while at work Ssshhhh or if its closer to home I'll go all 3 days :)
I would certainly hope to make it to a showing. I will be working every day during that time frame, but if possible will go before work (I work evenings). Once we have more info, we should definitely coordinate a meetup.

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sorry, I'm still waiting for information for both Portland the San Francisco. I will update this website as soon as I get information from the EM website. However if you want to check there in case I'm too slow, please feel free. I usually check 4-6 times a day but you still might beat me to the punch. LOL :) Z

4-6 times a day?!! and Ithought Ihad it bad lol. Hey their website (EM) is currently down, does this mean they will be giving out more reservation numbers soon?

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would certainly hope to make it to a showing. I will be working every day during that time frame, but if possible will go before work (I work evenings). Once we have more info, we should definitely coordinate a meetup.

Okay of course it depends where it will be but more then likely leave work in Sunnyvale around 11 on the 18th, let's see where it is first.

Dustman

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey Dustman,

Hey again LockMD - SF Bay Area event now listed as Corte Madera. Will you attend, and if so any idea when?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey again LockMD - SF Bay Area event now listed as Corte Madera. Will you attend, and if so any idea when?

7/18 - 7/20

San Francisco Bay Area
Village at Corte Madera
1618 Redwood Hwy
Corte Madera, CA
Mall Hours

Occasionally Elio Motors has had to change venues so be sure to check back before going to the event. :-) Z

Top Bottom