• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Improvements To The Steering Wheel?

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This from the Nov. 25 Momentum column: "There are also more visible improvements to the E1c. Changes can be found to the vehicle’s radio, steering wheel, and driver’s seat. All of these changes show improvements to the vehicle that reflect the final production intent"

I was happy with the Viper steering wheel. I wonder what the details are on the "improved" steering wheel. Radio? Phone? Blue Tooth? etc. Or just the really great appearance.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
When an email was sent to EM asking about the interior; the answer was "stay tuned for announcements about the Elio interior in the next few posts to the blog (aka momentum) there are some changes coming"

In other words, "we're not saying anything yet."

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I vote for audio control buttons on the wheel, most of all the mute button. I think EVERY thing should come with a mute button!
I want the paddle shifters, the radio isn't far away that when you're in a car and you stretch your arms out you have to have both windows down. :thumb:
And with the paddle shifters, you keep both hands on the wheel. (I know that works for the radio to, but a radio is distractive driving, (sort of))

Grumpy Cat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I want the paddle shifters, the radio isn't far away that when you're in a car and you stretch your arms out you have to have both windows down. :thumb:
And with the paddle shifters, you keep both hands on the wheel. (I know that works for the radio to, but a radio is distractive driving, (sort of))
http://www.apa.org/research/action/drive.aspx

Listening to the radio or books on tape did not impair driving performance, suggesting that listening per se is not enough to interfere.

;)

Top Bottom