• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Interesting Video About Tesla Motors

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I never liked the front "grille" area look of the Tesla. Overall their cars have some nice lines. But I really don't like that round/pinched front end look.

What's not to like about the Tesla Model 3 front grill? :)
IMG_9161.JPG

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey this is interesting. Tesla open a "non-store" in Michigan. Apparently it is also one of the states that forbids manufacturers of cars to sell directly to the customer. The "store" is not allowed to sell anything or even talk about production dates. It is only there to "inform" customers.

https://electrek.co/2017/10/27/tesla-opens-non-store-michigan-ban-direct-sales/

Brilliant! Selling the sizzle, they can get the steak later. It's just too bad that Tesla (or anyone 'promoting' their products, but unable to sell) chooses to do any business in such a backwards and corrupt state (the Louisiana of the North!).

Rob Croson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey this is interesting. Tesla open a "non-store" in Michigan. Apparently it is also one of the states that forbids manufacturers of cars to sell directly to the customer. The "store" is not allowed to sell anything or even talk about production dates. It is only there to "inform" customers.

https://electrek.co/2017/10/27/tesla-opens-non-store-michigan-ban-direct-sales/
Tesla has done this in other states as well.

"At that location, like the bigger one Tesla opened yesterday, the automaker’s employees aren’t allowed to discuss pricing or delivery information, nor can they even give service, but they can still educate people about Tesla’s products."

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I realize that it's premature in the process and it's only a proposal for the upcoming federal budget, however one item posted is the elimination of the EV credit. No one has any idea of the impact on sales.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks. It's good to know there isn't currently or never has been Federal subsidies provided to the gas and oil companies.
Same for the window, water heater, roofing, insulation, appliance industries, charities, churches or small business using a home office (i.e. Elio Motors).

Top Bottom