• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Investor Opportunity: A Message From Paul Elio

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The STATEMENT; " A major investor backed out last minute. ", was made HERE by 'mdfb42'...... just wanted to actually know WHERE he got the information, and how ACCURATE it was. Guess it was just 'HOPE', supposition, or a 'GUESS'...... like most of the rebuttals offered by the 'Faithful'...... without any documentation or basis in FACT. Oh, and in reference to the "anticipated funds" from the Surplus Equipment SALES; 'No Word' from Elio Motors (Good or Bad)....... but the 'number of items' listed on their eBay site..... keeps INCREASING (not Decreasing, if being SOLD off). ie. 7 Mar 2015 = 6,784 items...... 16 Mar 2015 = 6,898 items. And all items are listed as "Or Best Offer"..... so the 'Asking Price' is no real indication of what amount they will end up with.
Yes, but did you know your tongue is the only muscle in your body that is attached by only one end,?? AND Geico can save you 15% on Elio Insurance

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The STATEMENT; " ", was made HERE by 'mdfb42'...... just wanted to actually know WHERE he got the information, and how ACCURATE it was. Guess it was just 'HOPE', supposition, or a 'GUESS'...... like most of the rebuttals offered by the 'Faithful'...... without any documentation or basis in FACT. Oh, and in reference to the "anticipated funds" from the Surplus Equipment SALES; 'No Word' from Elio Motors (Good or Bad)....... but the 'number of items' listed on their eBay site..... keeps INCREASING (not Decreasing, if being SOLD off). ie. 7 Mar 2015 = 6,784 items...... 16 Mar 2015 = 6,898 items. And all items are listed as "Or Best Offer"..... so the 'Asking Price' is no real indication of what amount they will end up with.
That goes both ways. The reports of lies and deception have no basis in fact. A missed deadline is not necessarily deception. or a lie. Just as the faithful choose to believe the positive and give the benefit of the doubt on certain issues, The doubters like yourself give no window for that and doubt everything that is said and choose to believe the worst, ie: lies and deceit. Non of us are on the inside and we tend to draw a line in the sand and chose to believe what we chose to believe.

Past Fanatic

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You need not express your anger to a troll- "hey dummy", it only reinforces their behavior. I've learned, and this my first board, -I know, they know,- and it's their way of expressing their frustration(s) and shortcomings , I'm sure no one who personally deals with them will listen, as they see thru their B.S. When you flip burgers with a college degree, and have to live home with mommy and daddy it's easy to see where there hostility is focused!
More 'insults' and 'supposition'..... and no FACTS to back them up! Oh, and my 'College Degree' taught me that it is "their hostility"..... not "there hostility"..... nah, that was in middle school!

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
More 'insults' and 'supposition'..... and no FACTS to back them up! Oh, and my 'College Degree' taught me that it is "their hostility"..... not "there hostility"..... nah, that was in middle school!
thanks for the spelling correction- took care of it.
But did you know Elwood Edwards did the voice for the A.O.L. "you've got mail?? E surance can save you 10% on your Elio policy.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The STATEMENT; " A major investor backed out last minute. ", was made HERE by 'mdfb42'...... just wanted to actually know WHERE he got the information, and how ACCURATE it was. Guess it was just 'HOPE', supposition, or a 'GUESS'...... like most of the rebuttals offered by the 'Faithful'...... without any documentation or basis in FACT. Oh, and in reference to the "anticipated funds" from the Surplus Equipment SALES; 'No Word' from Elio Motors (Good or Bad)....... but the 'number of items' listed on their eBay site..... keeps INCREASING (not Decreasing, if being SOLD off). ie. 7 Mar 2015 = 6,784 items...... 16 Mar 2015 = 6,898 items. And all items are listed as "Or Best Offer"..... so the 'Asking Price' is no real indication of what amount they will end up with.

past exchanges have clearly demonstrated that any answer you receive will be ignored if it doesn't fit your agenda .... keep
cry.gif
troll

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
That goes both ways. The reports of lies and deception have no basis in fact. A missed deadline is not necessarily deception. or a lie. Just as the faithful choose to believe the positive and give the benefit of the doubt on certain issues, The doubters like yourself give no window for that and doubt everything that is said and choose to believe the worst, ie: lies and deceit. Non of us are on the inside and we tend to draw a line in the sand and chose to believe what we chose to believe.

good luck with telling him the truth .... hopefully you will have more success .... he makes no secrete that he's angry and as such chooses to
cry.gif

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Another difference which we know from the SEC filing related to this offering is that officially this is offering is being sold as debt and not equity. I believe this is a ploy to make the investment more appealing by selling convertible bonds which is a bond that is convertible to equity. This means that officially the investors in this round of funding would be bond holders who can opt to either receive their bond payments or accept equity in the company. Bond holders are also ahead in line if the company were to fail so theoretically they would stand a chance at recovering some portion of the investment if that were to happen. This would make the investment safer than simple equity investing thus should make it easier for EM to find investors.

All this makes me wonder. When I saw EM at the Jackson-Berritt in AZ, I handed them a proposal about alternative funding. I had in it some 'convertible' aspects. Just makes me wonder, maybe they found an idea in my write-up. But who knows?

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
All this makes me wonder. When I saw EM at the Jackson-Berritt in AZ, I handed them a proposal about alternative funding. I had in it some 'convertible' aspects. Just makes me wonder, maybe they found an idea in my write-up. But who knows?

I'm sure they can use and appreciate all of the ideas they can get

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio Motors has no way to know anything about any reservationist's financial situation. I like this opportunity. While most of us are probably not in the position to qualify, I'm sure that some are and may want to participate! It's just another step in the process... with the goal being ELIOS UNDER OUR BUTTS!

Why sent this notice to us? Social Networking.
Getting the work out is a process of stimulating the grape-vine. There is always the chance that an Elio buyer knows some rich friends, who themselves wouldn't likely buy an Elio to actually drive. -as a guess-

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
[
If we're arriving that "perhaps prayer will help", then indeed this project is dead. Praying for financial salvation is not praying.
I'm hoping for and counting on the DOE's ATVM Loan approval to get the Elio Train back on track. What's interesting to me are the folks that say "government has to much involvement and control over private enterprise", complain about our politicians "not doing their jobs", and are praying for the government's involvement in providing a low interest government loan to insure EM's startup success. Go DOElio!

Top Bottom