• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Investor Opportunity: A Message From Paul Elio

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If Paul 'the Piper' Elio did convince everyone that the world was flat, I wonder what the actual dimensions would be on his engineering detail? My main interest is the proposed distance to the center.

As I recall that would be (Circumference / 3.1416)/2 .......... Roughly

Reaction score
So, my son just let me know I had a

So... fellow Elioians (sp?) are there any particular talking points that a majority of you think I should share? I will keep notes of any questions, concerns or positive strokes for EM Bruce's staffers share with me, and post back here. Let me know.

I hope I'm not to late. YES JOHN, Please make sure they know it has two seats. My Representative didn't know and his bill didn't include the passenger.

Reactions: DWR

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
But only Arthur Dent's brain contains the information that will tell us what 42 is the answer to.
I guess everything. Because the basic cliché is that all subjective questions eventually refer up to the ultimate question. But you are right, some ultimate mind is the only entity that even knows how to state that question.

Wait a sec I have a hooka sitting around here somewhere, I'll get back to you.
( to be clear, smoke nothing and drink only fresh water... :-) )

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I guess everything. Because the basic cliché is that all subjective questions eventually refer up to the ultimate question. But you are right, some ultimate mind is the only entity that even knows how to state that question.

Wait a sec I have a hooka sitting around here somewhere, I'll get back to you.
( to be clear, smoke nothing and drink only fresh water... :) )
I see , so in my case not being clear, is the result of smoking grass through vodka? Hum that explains a lot!!

Top Bottom