• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Investor Opportunity: A Message From Paul Elio

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This makes me uncomfortable. I knew it was a startup and I made a deposit of what I was comfortable with. If I wanted to give more, I would have. It's not like I have $15,000 to invest, but reaching out to your reservation holders after the fact tells me one of a few possible options:

1. The DOE loan fell through, or they recieved less than they wanted
2. They need money to keep the lights on, and the tour team on the road
3. An investor backed out

I approached this as a small investment. Reaching out to us seems desperate. I feel most of us do not have that kind of money, and even if we did would use it elsewhere.

Godspeed Paul Elio
Then you, like me, don't meet the definition of accredited investor.

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I find this new event pretty exciting. Back in 2005, I did have that much (or more) to invest, but I invested in stock and everything I picked didn't work out so good. :( (If I knew then what I know now, would have chose apple, and would be able to buy the Elio VERY easily)

But even then I sure did NOT meet the accredited investor requirements. But many on here was bragging about how small the 6,800 for the Elio was for them. So perhaps it will give them the opportunity to invest along with Paul on the dream.

I got to ask, what is the return on this? Be interesting if some on this forum invest and let us know how it goes....

Last edited:
Top Bottom