• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Investor Opportunity: A Message From Paul Elio

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I want to thank you for the energy (and humor) you give to the project. If EM should be scouting for a Personnel Director/ P.R. staffer they need look no further.
Fortunately my wife is not in the room!
The first rule of Elio Club is; you do not talk about Elio Club, the second rule of Elio Club is; you do not talk about Elio Club!
angry-wife.jpg

Last edited:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes that is new and from the roof slope and pillar sizes I do believe this is a year one Elio image. So it looks like there has been a major revision to the exhaust routing.

This image is from a screen shot taken from the video on the Investor Inquiries page of the Elio Motors web site. If you are using a Windows computer you should be given an option to save the image when you right-click then you can do whatever you wish.

https://www.eliomotors.com/investor-inquiries/
Thanks

tonyspumoni

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Even if one elected to not invest, just seeing the prospectus would be fascinating. Understandable that access is restricted by a heavy NDA. Can anyone tell me when and what Paul said about offering reservationists an opportunity to invest? I like the format of this forum but searching for anything is rather tedious.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So, my son just let me know I had a message on the answering machine from Congressman Poliquin's office. His staffers called to let me know Bruce was interested in my letter to him about Elio Motor's application for the ATVM loan program and wanted to hear more about my thoughts on the matter.

So... fellow Elioians (sp?) are there any particular talking points that a majority of you think I should share? I will keep notes of any questions, concerns or positive strokes for EM Bruce's staffers share with me, and post back here. Let me know.

PS:
I also sent sent similar letters to both Susan Collins and Angus King's offices as well, only Angus King's office so far has acknowledged receiving my letter. :(
Nice work! I'm betting you have the 40,000 + of us covered when soliciting his support for the ATVM loan approval. Go John!

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey all just got back yesterday, from my quick trip to Minnesota, to find the letter from Paul asking me to be an investor. While I have said I'd love to put my money where my mouth is, I find We are not qualified to do so. We don't have a million dollars In assets or make $300,000 a year.
Sorry Paul but you should have made it a little easier to invest. When your trying to sell a car to the masses for $6,800 you should have taken that into consideration when trying to finance the company. How many of your reservation holders do you think are qualified to invest $15,000 or more in the company? Not to many I'd guess! So while I do have some investment money waiting for a solid lead to invest in, it won't be EM and Not because we don't believe in Paul or the company but we just don't qualfiy!:(;)

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey all just got back yesterday, from my quick trip to Minnesota, to find the letter from Paul asking me to be an investor. While I have said I'd love to put my money where my mouth is, I find We are not qualified to do so. We don't have a million dollars In assets or make $300,000 a year.
Sorry Paul but you should have made it a little easier to invest. When your trying to sell a car to the masses for $6,800 you should have taken that into consideration when trying to finance the company. How many of your reservation holders do you think are qualified to invest $15,000 or more in the company? Not to many I'd guess! So while I do have some investment money waiting for a solid lead to invest in, it won't be EM and Not because we don't believe in Paul or the company but we just don't qualfiy!:(;)
It looks as though you have already invested with reservations on True Blue and Red Hot.

Top Bottom