• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Investor Question Answered...

Reaction score
Do you think any start up or well established firm would put something bad about their company on their own site?

....even if it could put the smallest amount of fear in customers or potential investors, they would keep it quiet.

Let's say that hypothetically EM was going to fail AND they knew it....but still wanted to try it. Should they put "We really don't think we are going to succeed, but please keep sending us money"......heck no.

And to get my crystal ball, you would have to give me a $1,000 non refundable deposit and I might get it to you fall 2015.....

You crack me up Horn. I'm going out to buy me some cardboard tomorrow. I'll get to making my sign making as soon as I get my new pastures in. (Fencing and re-seeding) I'll be ready for ya.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OK, folks, you challenged me to "ask Elio" about the issues of doubt in this thread. I have done so. I am FAR more optimistic than before I went to Columbus today. I have posted my report in a new thread, "Report on P4 in Columbus with new, hard information" This information came right from the front end of the horse, and where direct quotes are used, they are pretty darn close to Mr. Vassallo's actual words.

Topics include differences between P4 and production car, why they chose to build an engine rather than buy one, how hard the price and mpg targets really are, the current state of financing and the outlook, timetable to production, safety rating results to date, and much more, including my personal observations about the car and some photos -- a few very unusual ones included.

Knock yourselves out.

Pictures are at
http://ekhphoto.photoshelter.com/gallery/Elio-in-Columbus/G00002DoiQiTRRoM

Last edited:

Horn

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Kinda like YOU, "Thorn"...You "know" your going to fail...but still want to try it.

Just say NO to trolls...with crystal BALLS

More personal attacks....that's ok though. I like "Thorn" as a nickname. And I have failed at life. Joined the military when I was 17, first person in my family with a Bachelor's degree and doing pretty well for myself.

And ostb....you do know if you didn't respond to us "trolls", we would probably go away.....

hippazoid

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, folks, you challenged me to "ask Elio" about the issues of doubt in this thread. I have done so. I am FAR more optimistic than before I went to Columbus today. I have posted my report in a new thread, "Report on P4 in Columbus with new, hard information" This information came right from the front end of the horse, and where direct quotes are used, they are pretty darn close to Mr. Vassallo's actual words.

Topics include differences between P4 and production car, why they chose to build an engine rather than buy one, how hard the price and mpg targets really are, the current state of financing and the outlook, timetable to production, safety rating results to date, and much more, including my personal observations about the car and some photos -- a few very unusual ones included.

Knock yourselves out.

Pictures are at
Nice pics, Ekh. From the cockpit view, I can see me getting the steering wheel mounted radio controls. The wheel blocks all of the non-instrument dash space. hehe

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Nice pics, Ekh. From the cockpit view, I can see me getting the steering wheel mounted radio controls. The wheel blocks all of the non-instrument dash space. hehe

Just remember that all that interior stuff is being redesigned for the production car. Also, I was using a wide-angle lens which makes foreground objects bigger than background objects.

Last edited:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Knock yourselves out.

Pictures are at
Great pictures. Thanks for sharing! :-) Z

Top Bottom