• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Investor Question Answered...

Alfred

Elio Fan
Reaction score
$1 vs $1,000

Not a good comparison. If I had friends spending $100 or $1000 on lottery tickets I would recommend otherwise.....plus a lottery ticket is just a tax. Who the hell wants to pay more taxes?
There is one other aspect to this. Any reasonably logical person fully realizes the chances of winning are not in his or her favor. But he or she is fully comfortable with the price to provide a few days of dreams. Maybe many Elio hopefuls are comfortable with that price for dreaming as well.

Horn

Elio Addict
Reaction score
But he or she is fully comfortable with the price to provide a few days of dreams.

I thought dreams were free?....Well I guess if you pay for drugs for different types of dreams. lol. (I'm sure someone will ask for mine)

Anyways It would be nice to see Elio get more build a small fleet of these cars. Just spend some of there money getting more out there. Now assuming the extra cars drive up demand or excitement, you would think that investors would be more likely to throw in money.

Heck investors can buy a plant, equipment, labor....but its hard to buy demand.

Hell just get Dr. Dre to put his name on it and Elio will be a billion dollar company. lol...

PJ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Last time I checked the filings, Stu has yet to invest a single penny into EM. Has that changed in the past ten days or so?

How is the last year's worth of excuses and delays "making serious progress"?

Constructively: EM needs to get off it's dreamy ass and get to work sweating. By OPS I mean Manufacturing/Operations, and not touring the car around. That's called marketing, which they're quite good at. What they suck at is execution. I've been following EM since 2008.
If you've been following since 2008 you better quit before Elio makes a hard turn and you break your neck.

Top Bottom