• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Is Elio Being Ignored By Mainstream Auto Industry Press?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think my post was misunderstood. The big 3 have not invested a great deal of resources in the small car market they spend their money on luxury and truck models that return high profits. I look at this as a good thing for Elio as we don't need them screwing up a good thing. While I don't post often I read daily and some days I just shake my head. I'll be picking my black manual up at the factory. When I get home I'll swap out that dash but leave the fuel filler on the WRONG side. Haha
I love your sense of humor. :p :rolleyes: :) Z

Truett Collins

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sounds to me everyone might jump into the action to some degree or other! If there's a buck to be made with minimal outlaw, someone will take advantage of that opportunity. So who knows what might happen as a result. As far as a write-up, a lot of people have summed it up, you can only write with assurance and some degree of truth about something that exists. So far the E-car doesn't so I'm pretty thankful no one has written in a major way that would taint public perception of a large part of the car/bike buying segments. Let the articles wait, it's better that way.

Can you explain if there is a difference between a minimal outlaw and a maximum outlaw?

Top Bottom