• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Is The Elio Viable When Gas Is $2.00 A Gallon As An" And "vehicle

Mike W

Elio Addict
Reaction score
After I gave it that designation my first thought was that there might be some problems with copyright issues. Unless Elio can get Speilberg on board. Man, wouldn't that be a sweet advertising campaign?!

Elliot: You could be happy here, I could take care of you. I wouldn't let anybody hurt you. We could grow up together, E.T. (man in Elio driving off into the sunset...)

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I suspect you won't be able to control your curiosity and you will be driving around in one of your imported Elios, with a big smile on your face. The magnetic sign on the side of your Elio will read: Graemexx Imports, Your Unauthorized Elio Superstore. Your self proclaimed bad attitude will change to good.
It won't be magnetic... composite door panels...:rolleyes:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
After I gave it that designation my first thought was that there might be some problems with copyright issues. Unless Elio can get Speilberg on board. Man, wouldn't that be a sweet advertising campaign?!

Elliot: You could be happy here, I could take care of you. I wouldn't let anybody hurt you. We could grow up together, E.T. (man in Elio driving off into the sunset...)
E.T. driving an ET!

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, we have the "And" car, how about the Elio Turbo Car, or "Etc"?

Could it actually be called a coupe? Coupes have 2 doors though...

The Elio 'Ellipsis'...:rolleyes:

Just put three chrome dots across the hood and knock another $10 off the cost of an emblem.

Top Bottom