• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Is There Any Physical And Substantial Progress Towards Production Of The Elio?

UCF'73

Elio Addict
Reaction score
3rd quarter (i.e., July, Aug, Sept) has been etched in my mind. "Sometime next year" means 4th quarter. Is there going to be an announcement of the new target date, or was that the announcement? Stealthy

james92se

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score

I didn't say "so and so is an idiot". I purposely spoke in general terms - and describing somebody as naive or gullible is no more "calling names" than describing somebody as ignorant. I honestly don't keep up with this board closely enough to have a mental tab of who here believes what so I wouldn't be able to "name call" even if I wanted to.

Having said that, I do genuinely believe anybody who feels they'll be driving an Elio in 2015 is naive and/or gullible. That is by no means meant as an insult to anybody. Just the same as you describing me as "critical" or "skeptical" would not be an insult.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
hopefully we will be able to see him on Saturday and will try to ask for an update .... I've got to go and start making a list ..
coffee.gif

Jim

upload_2014-12-2_16-42-52.jpeg

Top Bottom