• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I've Been Talking To Elio And

raptor213

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That's actually a good idea. For example, find out where and when the trial is to be in LA. Then put out a notice here to everyone that there needs to be a grassroots level effort in that location. There are over 4K people here and the number in LA has to be pretty big. Then get them to be there that day for support of Elio because they will bring 1500 badly needed jobs for the state of LA. Since this a state issue, you have to concentrate on the jobs for the state. With supporters showing up, the press will give you a 15 sec soundbyte and that's they you just bring up jobs and supporters coming from around the state to make sure those jobs are created.

It doesn't have to be about the judgment, but jobs. With this being a mid term election, when people see Elio = Jobs, they will be ready to let the judge know to just make it go away and the state needs to put up some money to get Elio back on track. It takes money to make money and this is the ticket.

I've had the appeal hearing in my Google Calendar since last fall with the following tentative details:

Tuesday March 27, 11am Central
Jefferson Parish Courthouse
200 Derbigny Street, Gretna, LA 70053

MotorcycleKopp

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Well at least they clearly stated that "the project is moving forward" (-instead of something like "we are at a complete stand still").
Right now, I'll take it -because that's the most definitive statement I've heard from them that actually makes me (somewhat) believe that this might still happen sometime in the next 5 years or so. I've gotten to the point to where I've completely stopped reading their weekly blogs anymore because it just ends up pissing me off since it's always about stuff that has nothing to do with "moving forward" from where we were 9+ months ago.

Hopefully we'll see & hear about some action soon, to back up their statement.

Lawrence G.

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
My 2000 Mitsi died. Sold for scrap. Had to purchase a 2015 Hyundai Elantra. Great Car. Buried my Elio T-Shirt. Will pull it out when the Elio is a running autotrike in production.

<<Removed political comment. Management>>

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
This thread is going to be closed if the negative comments continue, there is no need for them here.
This is a PRO Elio site.
Its means those here support the Elio, we're not here to slam them every chance you get, and that's all these comments were, slams.

Continue, and your accounts will be removed.

Is that clear enough for all of you with negative attitudes?

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This thread is going to be closed if the negative comments continue, there is no need for them here.
This is a PRO Elio site.
Its means those here support the Elio, we're not here to slam them every chance you get, and that's all these comments were, slams.

Continue, and your accounts will be removed.

Is that clear enough for all of you with negative attitudes?
No negative attitude on my part, but please make your day and remove my account. However, if you remove to many accounts there will be no Elio Forum discussion to moderate and you will be stuck moderating yourself. I said Hello to Elio in 2008 and saying goodbye to Elio in 2018.......10 years later without a validated Elio to test drive. Perhaps it’s time for long time Elio supporters to demand something back from Paul to support. Dream On. I’m going to FUV myself! :)

9B1C6B5C-0D59-4DD2-B649-F2AB01C575C6.png

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That's actually a good idea. For example, find out where and when the trial is to be in LA. Then put out a notice here to everyone that there needs to be a grassroots level effort in that location. There are over 4K people here and the number in LA has to be pretty big. Then get them to be there that day for support of Elio because they will bring 1500 badly needed jobs for the state of LA. Since this a state issue, you have to concentrate on the jobs for the state. With supporters showing up, the press will give you a 15 sec soundbyte and that's they you just bring up jobs and supporters coming from around the state to make sure those jobs are created.

It doesn't have to be about the judgment, but jobs. With this being a mid term election, when people see Elio = Jobs, they will be ready to let the judge know to just make it go away and the state needs to put up some money to get Elio back on track. It takes money to make money and this is the ticket.
How about a email campaign to the commission board along with a group of supporters attending outside the hearing?

Last edited:
Top Bottom