• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I've Been Talking To Elio And

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
How about a email campaign to the commission board along with a group of supporters attending outside the hearing?
The commission board is just not going to change their mind. They are in it politically and hope that this threat was going to get Elio going. It's not going to work. The judge needs to see that this is a frivolous case and it should be dropped. What makes it easier to drop is to let the people of Louisiana that this will create jobs. Jobs > Stupid Case that does nothing.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The commission board is just not going to change their mind. They are in it politically and hope that this threat was going to get Elio going. It's not going to work. The judge needs to see that this is a frivolous case and it should be dropped. What makes it easier to drop is to let the people of Louisiana that this will create jobs. Jobs > Stupid Case that does nothing.
Then we write the judge.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Then we write the judge.
Again... See my previous post. It's not only fact, it's basic law. And for good reason.
It's not like legislation or a parole hearing. He is not permitted to let lobbying affect his decision.
I'd say there's a glaring problem with that plan.

Decisions in court cases are only permitted to be determined by interpretation of the law and not by popular opinion.

Last edited:

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No negative attitude on my part, but please make your day and remove my account. However, if you remove to many accounts there will be no Elio Forum discussion to moderate and you will be stuck moderating yourself. I said Hello to Elio in 2008 and saying goodbye to Elio in 2018.......10 years later without a validated Elio to test drive. Perhaps it’s time for long time Elio supporters to demand something back from Paul to support. Dream On. I’m going to FUV myself! :)

View attachment 22508
I don't blame you RickB but it won't be right without you here. You bring good points all the time. This is still mostly fun group of people I have the privileged of knowing but after 10 years of hype, you guys can continue your positive journey and I'll give this Elioowners a rest. Go ahead Coss and remove my account. I had my fun. No hurt feelings.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't blame you RickB but it won't be right without you here. You bring good points all the time. This is still mostly fun group of people I have the privileged of knowing but after 10 years of hype, you guys can continue your positive journey and I'll give this Elioowners a rest. Go ahead Coss and remove my account. I had my fun. No hurt feelings.
What I said was "if you keep up the BS in this thread, you will be removed.
It went from being a word from Elio, and it got turned around in to a "slam Elio" thread.
That's where we wanted it to stop, it got out of hand, and it had to be stopped.

If you really fell like leaving, no one here is stopping you.

But this doesn't need to turn into a slam Elio sight, and that where this thread turn into.
If you can't see the difference, then maybe you do need some time off, but you are the one that has to make that decision.

Stop trying to turn it into something I didn't say.

Terrimom40

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm reminded of the Twilight Zone episode, It's a Good Life (the one with Billy Mumy)

When we are posting on this site, only say nice things about Elio. Otherwise, we will be sent to the cornfield.

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm reminded of the Twilight Zone episode, It's a Good Life (the one with Billy Mumy)

When we are posting on this site, only say nice things about Elio. Otherwise, we will be sent to the cornfield.

It used to be like that, not so much now. There was a time when we were chastised for even discussing other three wheelers!!

I think maybe in reflection some might realize that if Paul listened more to internet chatter, maybe he had a better shot at success.

Re: that ‘Twilight Zone’. It was one of the more horrific shows I’ve seen, ever. I just researched it some, I’m not alone.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

as a first post, I want to make sure you understand that the above statement is not true .... presentation of positive and negative facts is and has always been welcome .... what isn't welcome are post authored so as to turn civil conversations into emotional bitch sessions .... I don't know of anyone who is happy with the years of delays .... in addition, I don't know of any members who don't experience some level of frustration with the lack of official information .... I also don't know of anyone outside the inner circle of EM who has a clue as to what is going on behind the scenes .... consequently, when negative emotions are expressed in a manner to inflame responses are posted, they are not welcome .... trolls with the intent on stirring the pot can find other forums where they can do so

Top Bottom