• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jacksonville Anyone??

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Looks like one of Elio's suppliers, Eastern Catalytic , will help make that happen.

Options:
Eastern Catalytic will have several options for performance and stainless steel exhaust systems as well as an entry for the trailer hitch.

Jay3wheel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Looks like one of Elio's suppliers, Eastern Catalytic , will help make that happen.

Options:
Eastern Catalytic will have several options for performance and stainless steel exhaust systems as well as an entry for the trailer hitch.

I last plane I was on had an emergency exit over each wing. I had no desire to use it. The Elio is so light in the rear end the almost any extra g-force in a turn will break that rear wheel free. If that doesn't get you the rotary torque if the trailer hits a pot hole and tries to roll over even with a two wheel trailer, the whole car could get rolled.

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I last plane I was on had an emergency exit over each wing. I had no desire to use it. The Elio is so light in the rear end the almost any extra g-force in a turn will break that rear wheel free. If that doesn't get you the rotary torque if the trailer hits a pot hole and tries to roll over even with a two wheel trailer, the whole car could get rolled.
I agree. The way I figured it, with what I will save on gas, I can stay at the Hampton Inn. No need to tow anything.

ehwatt

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Oh ye of little faith. Besides, I prefer some oversteer.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wow, just a week to go and we are still at an unannounced Jacksonville mall location. OR did I miss something?

no u I sent a email off to EM asking why it's a secret when they have to know now where they are going!!- no answer, last show, they didn't mention 'till the wed before, only to announce that fri was dropped, and one member had made plans, If we hear something put it up

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wow, just a week to go and we are still at an unannounced Jacksonville mall location. OR did I miss something?
The tour team are also the ones who set up these events. It is a small team and they work very long hours. They will not be able to do much until they get out of New Orleans. We usually get information the week of an event unless it is one of the big ones like air shows. Even then we don't get locations until the last minute. :-) Z

Top Bottom