• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jacksonville Anyone??

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We do still have conflicting information as to the date, I for one will go the 22nd, if the 21st does not happen.
Others please reply.
My guess is they are stating the two different schedules because of the time of year. After the snafu in New Orleans they may fear more of the same over the next few weekends. It is, after all, the beginning of the holiday season so there are going to be more things scheduled in malls to compete with. That is strictly a guess and not a fact. :-) Z

Jay3wheel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My guess is they are stating the two different schedules because of the time of year. After the snafu in New Orleans they may fear more of the same over the next few weekends. It is, after all, the beginning of the holiday season so there are going to be more things scheduled in malls to compete with. That is strictly a guess and not a fact. :) Z

I have no problem, just planning for both possibilities, some folk have to plan ahead for these kind on trips.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I can still touch my toes, it is seeing them without glasses that is tough.
I can touch mine too, but I have to be sitting down. At least I think I have to be sitting down. I'm afraid if I try standing I may end up falling over and that would mean a 911 call because I can't get off the floor by myself. LOL :-) Z

Jag39

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Towards the end of November they'll be showing the elio at a "local Mall" any one else but me going?? I'm going for Fri, from what I read from other Mall visits, less crowded than Sat/Sun. i'm in delray- meet-up, take pics of each other in the car?(lol) I'm buying coffee planning to be there @ 10am
I'm planning on going over from Tallahassee. Just waiting for a location, at the moment. If I don't have a location in hand by Friday, won't make the trip. BTW, I ran across something on one of the Elio blogs that said they weren't going to be there on the 21st. Just Sat and Sun of next weekend.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm planning on going over from Tallahassee. Just waiting for a location, at the moment. If I don't have a location in hand by Friday, won't make the trip. BTW, I ran across something on one of the Elio blogs that said they weren't going to be there on the 21st. Just Sat and Sun of next weekend.

there is a buzz that you are correct about FRI, some weather related- indoor/outdoor thing, last stop they posted the change on Wed before, so I'm hoping.they do it again Fri was perfect for me, but will go sat. Elio website probably the best site to find out
it's a 4 hour trip for me (one way) guessing about the same for you. Hope it works for FRI, seems a lot of folks were hoping so too.

Top Bottom