• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jebar's 2015 Nascar Thread

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
there was a really nice interview on FOX and Friends Sunday this morning with Danica and a fellow from the Folds of Honor organization .... I'd never heard of it before and commend NASCAR for bringing to the attention of so many folks .... Danica did well in the interview ... they have a special display involving the flag scheduled for lap 13
Can't imagine anyone not having an American Flag and was surprised to hear Danica didn't have one. I'm sure she will be flooded with them soon.

Harvick may have blown an engine in practice yesterday but he went on to win the Xfinity race beating out Joey Logano. He's too good a racer to count out for today.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Can't imagine anyone not having an American Flag and was surprised to hear Danica didn't have one. I'm sure she will be flooded with them soon.

Harvick may have blown an engine in practice yesterday but he went on to win the Xfinity race beating out Joey Logano. He's too good a racer to count out for today.

she said she has one painted on wood along with an American flag tattoo .. :) .. I believe the number on the truck and Xfinity races so far has been 88, wonder it that's a sign .. :cool:

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
JR Motor Sports

while watching the race I was thinking that Jr was having a good weekend .... then I realize that the 88 truck is a Toyota, so I looked it up :

"ThorSport Racing, based in a 100,000-square-foot racing facility in Sandusky, Ohio, is the longest-tenured NASCAR Camping World Truck Series team, and NASCAR’s only full-time team based in Ohio. ThorSport Racing has competed in the Truck Series annually since 1996, and enters the 2015 season with 762 starts to its credit." .... ===> from this link

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
while watching the race I was thinking that Jr was having a good weekend .... then I realize that the 88 truck is a Toyota, so I looked it up :

"ThorSport Racing, based in a 100,000-square-foot racing facility in Sandusky, Ohio, is the longest-tenured NASCAR Camping World Truck Series team, and NASCAR’s only full-time team based in Ohio. ThorSport Racing has competed in the Truck Series annually since 1996, and enters the 2015 season with 762 starts to its credit." .... ===> from this link
I stand corrected. I know the 88 that Harvick drove in the Xfinity race yesterday was JR Motor Sports. Since I don't usually follow the Truck series I erroneously "assumed" (and you know what that does) the 88 Truck was also theirs.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I stand corrected. I know the 88 that Harvick drove in the Xfinity race yesterday was JR Motor Sports. Since I don't usually follow the Truck series I erroneously "assumed" (and you know what that does) the 88 Truck was also theirs.

well understood, as noted I was thinking the same way until I saw it was a Toyota truck

Top Bottom