• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jebar's 2015 Nascar Thread

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
per EM's website

Feb 27, 2015 - Feb 27, 2015 Hampton, GA - Atlanta Motor Speedway - FAN ZONE Feb 27 - NASCAR Sprint Cup Series qualifying Times TBA

Feb 28, 2015 - Feb 28, 2015 Hampton, GA - Atlanta Motor Speedway - FAN ZONE Hisense 250 NASCAR Xfinity! & Atlanta NASCAR Camping World Truck Series 200!

Mar 01, 2015 - Mar 01, 2015 Hampton, GA - Atlanta Motor Speedway - FAN ZONE Folds of Honor QuikTrip 500!

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
just musing a bit ====> the forecast for the Friday, Saturday and Sunday of the race in Atlanta is for highs of 44 - 46 with a chance for rain on Sunday .... I don't know if the EM tour has a tent but it it sets up outside, its gonna be pretty cool .... if the race should happen to be rained out on Sunday, I wonder if the tour will remain for an additional day ...

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
just musing a bit ====> the forecast for the Friday, Saturday and Sunday of the race in Atlanta is for highs of 44 - 46 with a chance for rain on Sunday .... I don't know if the EM tour has a tent but it it sets up outside, its gonna be pretty cool .... if the race should happen to be rained out on Sunday, I wonder if the tour will remain for an additional day ...

Rats, that's too bad that the forecast is for mid 40's and possible rain on race day. Hoping the tour can set up in a building somewhere out of the cold and wet, but probably will be outside in a tent.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
22 on the pole for Atlanta .... guess the momentum from Daytona is still running strong .... I don't really understand the holdup on prequalification inspection that caused Jeff Gordon, Matt Kenseth, Tony Stewart,Jimmie Johnson and several other drivers who did not get a chance to qualify ....

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
for the Atlanta race, I'm going to have to with Harvick the 4 car .... I believe the 88 and the 48 will do well but even starting last due to a blown engine, the 4 seems to have things together right now

Last edited:

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
both Harvick and Kahne are running Hendrick motors .... Harvick blew one in practice yesterday and indicated doing so caught him by surprise

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
as this is being typed, its raining at the track in Hampton, Ga .... if the forecast is accurate, they should be able to get the race in

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
there was a really nice interview on FOX and Friends Sunday this morning with Danica and a fellow from the Folds of Honor organization .... I'd never heard of it before and commend NASCAR for bringing to the attention of so many folks .... Danica did well in the interview ... they have a special display involving the flag scheduled for lap 13

Last edited:
Top Bottom