• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jeff Porter's Football Talk

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
was Dallas's running game really that good or was the Bears defense really that bad

Jim
Dallas' running game really is that good. The O line is maybe top 3 in the league. Jerry finally started drafting grunts instead of players with star appeal and it's really paying off. Murray is a beast as well. He has almost 400 yards more rushing than the second place runner, stats wise. I am partiall to Muuray because he also played at Oklahoma, by favorite college team (who choke this week/all season)

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
I've missed two of my teams' (S.Car. and UCF) hail Mary victories this year because I got disgusted and turned the TV off in the 4th quarter. Fortunately, I recorded them on DVR and watched the next day. I have to break this habit.

I hear ya, it's just too painful sometimes to watch your team, when there's a 3% chance they'll come back and snatch victory from the jaws of duh-feet.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Arizona VS St Louis on Thursday night football .... it would be hard to come up with 2 other teams that I know any less about .. :confused:

Jim

UCF'73

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Arizona VS St Louis on Thursday night football .... it would be hard to come up with 2 other teams that I know any less about .. :confused:

Jim
Arizona "Cardinals" v. St. Louis "Rams"? What they hey? When the Oilers moved to Tennessee it took a couple years to realize there wasn't any oil there and maybe they ought to come up with a new name. (Remember the Tennessee Oilers/) At least the Browns changed their name to Ravens when they moved to Baltimore. The Baltimore Browns just sounds funny. I don't know if there are a lot of Cardinals in Arizona but they really should come up with their own name and give the bird name back to the St. Louis team (the "Rams"). Same with the LA Lakers (from Minnesota, the land of lakes). How many lakes are there really in LA?

Top Bottom