• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jokes! ( Not Necessarily Work Safe )

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Okay, okay...

What is brown and sticky? A stick.

What is green and has wheels? Grass. I lied about the wheels.

How are an Eagle and a mole alike? They live underground... Except for the eagle.

How are a piano, a fish, and a pot of glue alike? You can tune a piano but you can't tuna fish! (What about the glue?). I knew you'd get stuck there.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Okay, okay...

What is brown and sticky? A stick.

What is green and has wheels? Grass. I lied about the wheels.

How are an Eagle and a mole alike? They live underground... Except for the eagle.

How are a piano, a fish, and a pot of glue alike? You can tune a piano but you can't tuna fish! (What about the glue?). I knew you'd get stuck there.
You've done better

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This may be a little out of our normal range, but f you know anything at all about Quakers or music, it's a killer:
image002.jpg

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not to worry. Your 10-year-old nieces and nephews will be around to visit during the holidays, and you can stock up on jokes then.
Well, all of those kids are 15 at the least. I only have one grandkid and he just turned 1. I have a 7 year old along with the 15 and 17 year old girls. My jokes, by necessity, have had to run to "kid friendly" for years. Well, until the 15 & 17 year old started supplying their slightly-off brand of humor. I mostly have a dry sense of humor and have very intentionally avoided anything political, religious, racial, or other jokes. Especially here.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, all of those kids are 15 at the least. I only have one grandkid and he just turned 1. I have a 7 year old along with the 15 and 17 year old girls. My jokes, by necessity, have had to run to "kid friendly" for years. Well, until the 15 & 17 year old started supplying their slightly-off brand of humor. I mostly have a dry sense of humor and have very intentionally avoided anything political, religious, racial, or other jokes. Especially here.
The 1 yr. old and the 7 yr. old should come up with some real knee slappers. :p

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
How dull for you! Jokes-wise that is.

Top Bottom