• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jokes! ( Not Necessarily Work Safe )

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A very successful lawyer parked his brand-new Jaguar XK-8 in front of the office, ready to show it off to his colleagues.
As he got out, a truck came along, too close to the curb, and completely tore off the driver's door of the Jag.
The counselor immediately grabbed his cell phone and dialed 911.

In less than five minutes, a policeman pulled up.
Before the cop had a chance to ask any questions, the lawyer started screaming hysterically.
His Jag, which he had just picked up the day before, was now completely ruined and would never be the same, no matter how the body shop tried to make it new again.
After the lawyer finally wound down from his ranting, the cop shook his head in disgust and disbelief.

"I can't believe how materialistic you high rolling' lawyers are," he said.
"You are so focused on your possessions that you don't notice anything else."

"How can you say such a thing?" asked the lawyer.

The cop replied, "Didn’t you know that your left arm is missing from the elbow down?
It must have been torn off when the truck hit you.

"OH MY GOD!" screamed the lawyer, "My Rolex!"
Wow. If he lost his left arm, do you think he'll be all right?

Mel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A drunk called 911 and claimed thieve's had stolen his steering wheel. When officers arrived they found the man sitting in the back seat of his car.
Durring questioning, one of the officers informed the man that his pants were unzipped. The man looked down and immediately went into another rage yelling, "Damn, They got my girl too!"

Muzhik

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I picked this up from a video on the Funniest 20 Awkward Texts:

From Becky:
Dad there's a moth outside the bathroom door can you get rid of it?
Pls hurry because I'm going to cry.
Dad?
Dad?

From Dad:
Dad is dead. You're next.
Love, Moth

larryboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A couple decided to take their relationship to the next level. As they were taking off their clothes the woman noticed that the man's toes were gnarled and misshapen. He notice her looking and said " I had tolio when I was little". Next he took off his pants and revealed his misshapen knees. He said, "I had a bad case of knezels too". As he dropped his undershorts she said " Don't tell me, let me guess, smallcox!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
A man has a habit of hitting lawyers with his car every time one crosses his path.
The man sees a priest hitchhiking on the side of the road, so he picks him up and says, "Where to father?"

The priest replies, "the church."
On the way, the man sees a lawyer and swerves to hit him.
He then remembers he has a priest in the car and tries to miss the lawyer but he still hears a thud.
The man says to the priest, "I'm sorry father, I almost hit that lawyer."

The priest says, "It's ok, I got him with the door."

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Deviating a little from Jokes... Brain bender time!

You are on a talk show and you have to pick among three doors, A, B, and C for the big prize. You picked A.

The Host says let me show you one door where the prize is not. He opens door C.

He then offers you the option of keeping your door or switching.

Deep inside, you know that with two choices, you have a 50/50 shot of winning the prize - or, if you rather, a 50% chance of winning.

Is this correct?

Not so fast... When you picked the door, your chance of winning was 1/3, or 33%. So, one theory is that if you keep your original door, you have a 33% chance of winning but if you chose the other door, your chance goes up to 50% as it is one of two doors.

I don't think that a previous choices' odds are fixed in stone. When the host eliminated the third door, he changed the odds for you from 33% to 50% regardless of your choice. I've been told that isn't true though. Hmm...

Top Bottom