• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jokes! ( Not Necessarily Work Safe )

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A woman walks into a drug store and asks the pharmacist, "Sir, do you have cotton balls?"

The pharmacist replies, "Lady, do I look like a teddy bear to you?"
and THAT one reminds me of "Have you ever smelled moth balls? I keep breaking their little legs."

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have a great deal of respect for the members of this forum. So much so that I would like to offer members the opportunity to join me in a business venture. I intend to start a trucking company. Now I don't have a CDL and am not a mechanic so my contribution would have to be in the office. I have already started work. I have nearly finished our slogan. I am stuck on the last line though. So far I have:

You call
We haul
Any road
Any load
If we can't truck it
................... And that's where I am stuck. Any suggestions?
Ha!

Mel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have a great deal of respect for the members of this forum. So much so that I would like to offer members the opportunity to join me in a business venture. I intend to start a trucking company. Now I don't have a CDL and am not a mechanic so my contribution would have to be in the office. I have already started work. I have nearly finished our slogan. I am stuck on the last line though. So far I have:

You call
We haul
Any road
Any load
If we can't truck it
................... And that's where I am stuck. Any suggestions?

"We'll use a wheel barrow!" (poetic license, don't you know!

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes,,, I think he does:rolleyes:

Fred has a friend, Bubba, that knows everything about everything. Fred hears a loud thumping on the roof. He goes outside and a gorilla is stomping on the roof. He calls Bubba who arrives with a log chain, a ladder, a terrier, and a 9 mil. Bubba throws the ladder against the house and starts up. Fred yells, Wait, what is the plan? Bubba explains, I will go up the ladder and knock the gorilla off the roof with this log chain, this highly trained terrier will grab him by the balls and incapacitate him until I can get back down to tie him up with the chain. Then we will take him to a parade. Fred asks, “What is the 9mil for? Bubba replies, If the gorilla knocks me off the roof, shoot the dog.:D

Top Bottom