• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jokes! ( Not Necessarily Work Safe )

hawg_ryder

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Do u remember the "Visible V8" model? Well, Just in time for Christmas...
exploded view of engine.jpg
:eek: :becky::pound:

:cool:_hr

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Three guys went to a striptease joint. The young lady on stage, wearing only thongs and a smile came up to the first guy and
performed her dance for him. He took out $100.00, and slapped it on her right cheek. It stuck.

Then she proceeded to the second guy. She did her same dance and the guy took out $100.00 and slapped it on her left cheek. It stuck.

She then went to the third guy and performed her dance. The third guy pulled out his wallet, only to realize that he did not have any cash.
So he took his debt card and swiped it between her cheeks and took the $200.00. .............:D................:becky:.................:shocked:................:drum:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
A man calls his wife from the Emergency Room. He tells her that his finger got cut off at the construction site where he was working.

“Oh, my goodness!” cries his wife. “The whole finger?”

“No,” replies the man, “the one next to it.”.............:faint2:.............:lock1:.............:first:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
A baby snake and a baby bunny were playing in a field. Being very young, they didn't know what kind of animals they were.
"Let's try to figure it out," said the bunny.

"OK," said the snake and patted the bunny all over. "You're warm and fuzzy and have a little cotton tail. You must be a bunny!” said the snake.

"Oh goody, goody. That's what I was hoping I'd be. A cute little bunny!” said the bunny rabbit. "OK, now it's your turn!"

The bunny then patted the snake all over. "You're cold and slick and you have a forked tongue. You must be a Lawyer!"........:dizzy:...........:drum:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
On a train a woman reading a book. The man sitting next to her says, “Hi, couldn’t help but notice the book you’re reading.”

“Yes, it’s about finding sexual satisfaction. It’s interesting. Did you know that, statistically,
American Indians and Polish men are the best lovers?

By the way, my name is Jill. What’s yours?”

“Flying Cloud Kowalski. Nice to meet you.”

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I've heard this one before, but it's Gooooooood

“It’s common knowledge,” said the zoology student, “that elephants have their genital in their feet.”

“Really?” said the professor.

“Absolutely,” smiled the pupil. “If they step on you, you are fucked!”................:eek:..........:eek2:..........:drum:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
A blind, a deaf and a cross-eyed go to the show.

The blind did not see but heard, and said it was nice.

The deaf saw it and said it was nice.

The cross-eyed one said, "I am the lucky one, I saw, it twice!"..................................:drum:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Little Johnny attended a horse auction with his father. He watched as his father moved from horse to horse,
running his hands up and down the horse’s legs and rump, and chest.

After a few minutes, Johnny asked, “Dad, why are you doing that?”

His father replied, “Because when I’m buying horses, I have to make sure that they are healthy and in good shape before I buy."

Johnny, looking worried, said, “Dad, I think the UPS guy wants to buy Mom.”............................:drum:

Top Bottom