• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jokes! ( Not Necessarily Work Safe )

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
9z1dZ0B.jpg

Karnaj

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This site was set up to allow "open and free" , even comes with a disclaimer in the name of the thread
Coss has stated his stance. Let's accept it, I don't blame him, it is a bit of a CYA situation. Don't shoot the messenger right?

Q: Why did the blonde have a black and blue belly button?

A: Her boyfriend was blonde too.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Karnaj.
If you haven't noticed this site has changed a lot since it first started; the Admin also has to do some CYA when it comes to a public site.
I won't stop anyone outright, but if it's profanity; even in this thread; it's open to everyone and we do have some members that prefer not to see/read it.
It will get reported, and at that point, it will go away; some quicker than others.
Ok, rules sited, I've done my thing, now back to the game ........ :becky:

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A guy walks into a bar and orders six shooters. The bartender says, "Looks like you are having a bad day."

The guy says, "Am I ever! I woke up late for work. On my way to work, I got in an accident. When I got to work, I was four hours late, so the boss fired me. To top it off, I came home to my wife screwing my best friend."

The bartender says, "What did you say to your wife?"

The guy says, "I told her to get out, and I never want to see her again."

The bartender says, "What did you say to your best friend?"

The guy says, "BAD DOG!"
This is classic.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Professional acquaintances

A doctor and his wife were out walking when a beautiful woman in tight-fitting halter top and skirt nodded hello from a nearby doorway.

“And who was that?” questioned the wife.

“Oh, jus a young woman I know professionally,” said the doctor, reddening slightly.

“I see,” said the wife. “Your profession or hers?”

Top Bottom