• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jokes! ( Not Necessarily Work Safe )

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
z4qtdKX.jpg

How about a clogged toilet?

84mpg

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My Dad was a pretty good shade tree mechanic. I walked up to him once while he was working on his old Studebaker. As I got to the car, he looked at me and pointed to the old coffee can on the ground that had gas in it – for cutting grease off parts. "Son, you're not going to believe what just happened! While I was working on the carburetor, a cat came out of nowhere and started lapping the gas out of that can. I bet he swallowed a cupful before I noticed. I reached down to grab him and he took off across the yard. He paused for a second and then started running in circles! He was moving so fast – he was just a blur. Then he stopped all of a sudden and fell over on the grass!"

I asked "Dad, did he die??!!"

"No son, he just ran out of gas."

Yep… it's corny – but was my dad's favorite. A tribute to my shade tree mechanic Dad ;)

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A penguin drives his limping clunker into a garage. The mechanic takes a quick look at the car, shakes his head and says this is going to take a while. If you want some place to go there is a Dairy Whip next door. An hour later the penguin comes back into the garage. Ha has white stuff on his face and beak. The mechanic says, " oh hi, it's you. Looks like you blew a seal."

The penguin licks his lips and says, "why no, it's only ice cream."

Last edited:
Top Bottom