• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jokes! ( Not Necessarily Work Safe )

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Happy Turkey day Coss!
And a Happy Gobble Gobble to you also!

Hey, my daughter moved down there, and was laid off already (aka let go) so she's unemployed and in a house, she bought.
Only my kid can do shit like that, way to go Britney!!
Maybe I'll have to move and take it over...................Hmmmm it's a nice house that was all updated, maybe, maybe

hawg_ryder

Elio Addict
Reaction score
grandmas christmas story reading.jpg
:drum: :pound::rockon:

:cool:_hr

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Come on Mark, you can do better than that.
Anyone else?

That's only a .22 or so

What, I should post a dirty overtone barfly jokes like yours in post #3,766, or primary school rhymes about diarrhea of which I would expect an 8 year old to recite in the playground as in post #3,769?

Maybe I should just post 50 year old jokes like post #3,767 that I first heard, or rather watched as a kid, as it was the storyline for an episode of the early 1970's show "Love, American Style" ?

September 24, 1971: Love And The Anniversary Crisis
Season 3, episode 7

With Lou Jacobi, Joanie Sommers, Susan Oliver, Kay Medford, Martin E. Brooks.
After 48 years of marriage, a couple tell their children they're getting a divorce.

Nah, think I'll stick to clever, original humour that I can tell in groups of appreciative grown ups, but thanks for your concern. .

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What, I should post a dirty overtone barfly jokes like yours in post #3,766, or primary school rhymes about diarrhea of which I would expect an 8 year old to recite in the playground as in post #3,769?

Maybe I should just post 50 year old jokes like post #3,767 that I first heard, or rather watched as a kid, as it was the storyline for an episode of the early 1970's show "Love, American Style" ?

September 24, 1971: Love And The Anniversary Crisis
Season 3, episode 7

With Lou Jacobi, Joanie Sommers, Susan Oliver, Kay Medford, Martin E. Brooks.
After 48 years of marriage, a couple tell their children they're getting a divorce.

Nah, think I'll stick to clever, original humour that I can tell in groups of appreciative grown ups, but thanks for your concern. .

Don't take offense Mark, we all know Coss- the dirtier, the better! :pound:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Your BEX prototype building audience is well over 50 years of age that experienced the original clever, humor that evolved into the current level of humor. In many cases not that funny. :)

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Well thank you all for the recognition, how about this:

A man enters a barbershop for a shave. While the barber is foaming him up, he mentions the problem he has getting a close shave around his cheeks.

"I have just the thing," says the barber taking a small wooden ball from a nearby drawer. "Just place this between your cheek and gum."

The client places the ball in his mouth and the barber begins to give the man the closest shave he has ever experienced. After a few strokes, the client asks in garbled speech, "And what if I swallow it?"

"No problem," says the barber. "Just bring it back tomorrow like everyone else does."

Better or worse?

And yes, I am over 50, aiming at 70 in a couple of months

Top Bottom