• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Just For The Cat Lovers Here

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Found this today, and although it is titled for dogs (I'll post it over there too) it really applies to all companion animals.
Here it is:

Rainbow bridge - dog.jpg

I really hit home for me since I just lost one a few months ago.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not to do with cats or dogs, just a funny/strange story about some animal behavior I witnessed.

We were on a break at work in the greenbelt between buildings. Lots of grass and a half dozen trees. There was a rabbit and a squirrel playing around the trunk of a tree. It was hard to tell who was chasing who as they scurried/hopped around the base of the tree until the squirrel came around to the side facing me and jump up into a 'V' about 4' off the ground and the rabbit went up after him. :eek: I don't know who was more stunned. The squirrel that was nose to nose with the rabbit, the rabbit in the tree, or myself seeing a rabbit in a tree. Where's a Go-Pro when you need one!!

Muzhik

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not to do with cats or dogs, just a funny/strange story about some animal behavior I witnessed.

We were on a break at work in the greenbelt between buildings. Lots of grass and a half dozen trees. There was a rabbit and a squirrel playing around the trunk of a tree. It was hard to tell who was chasing who as they scurried/hopped around the base of the tree until the squirrel came around to the side facing me and jump up into a 'V' about 4' off the ground and the rabbit went up after him. :eek: I don't know who was more stunned. The squirrel that was nose to nose with the rabbit, the rabbit in the tree, or myself seeing a rabbit in a tree. Where's a Go-Pro when you need one!!
You guys aren't working on any DNA stuff, are you?

Top Bottom