• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Just For The Cat Lovers Here

Muzhik

Elio Addict
Steroids, Growth Hormones and Gamma Ray Radiation (think Hulk)?
No, no, no, nothing like that, it's ... uhhh ... it's, it's the building on the other side of the green space! Yeah, that's it. There are all sorts of weird sounds and smells coming from that place. Really. :oops:

Muzhik

Elio Addict
Not to do with cats or dogs, just a funny/strange story about some animal behavior I witnessed.

We were on a break at work in the greenbelt between buildings. Lots of grass and a half dozen trees. There was a rabbit and a squirrel playing around the trunk of a tree. It was hard to tell who was chasing who as they scurried/hopped around the base of the tree until the squirrel came around to the side facing me and jump up into a 'V' about 4' off the ground and the rabbit went up after him. :eek: I don't know who was more stunned. The squirrel that was nose to nose with the rabbit, the rabbit in the tree, or myself seeing a rabbit in a tree. Where's a Go-Pro when you need one!!
Truthfully, I always had an internal smile when Anya, the Vengeance Demon came up on "Buffy, the Vampire Slayer". She had a phobia of rabbits. The thing is, she supposedly came from the Caucasus Mountains region, where they actually do have rabbits that are 2 to 3 feet long from tip to tail. They have hind claws that are commensurate with their size. Hunters do NOT go after them lightly.

Lil4X

Elio Addict
Like any engineering project, genetic engineering has had it's failures . . .

latest?cb=20131112222957

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Amazing how one "off the wall" comment can send a topic into left field in a matter of 3 or 4 response! Love it!! Makes me go back and see who caused the "on topic' conversation go awry. :D [Half the time it's me :oops:]