• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Just For The Cat Lovers Here

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Lifestyle
Hero saves smallest kitten ever on busy highway
Mashable 4 hours ago
[Broken External Image]Cats may have nine lives, but kittens only have one. On Sept. 12, a tiny kitten ran onto a busy highway in the city of Kalingrad, Russia. For minutes, the kitten stood there frozen, until one good Samaritan stopped his car in the middle of traffic and pulled her to safety.
Lucky kitty, good person.
IMG_6906.JPG

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
Hero saves smallest kitten ever on busy highway
Mashable 4 hours ago
[Broken External Image]Cats may have nine lives, but kittens only have one. On Sept. 12, a tiny kitten ran onto a busy highway in the city of Kalingrad, Russia. For minutes, the kitten stood there frozen, until one good Samaritan stopped his car in the middle of traffic and pulled her to safety.
I'd do it.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
One of my cats dashed across the street the other night and almost got run over during our nightly walk. She's not too happy now with the new leash law at my house.
View attachment 11408
Great that you'll take her for walks; but I would suggest looking into a harness rather than using a collar.
Here's a few examples if the better ones:
http://www.adventurecats.org/gear-safety/what-kind-of-harness-does-cat-need/

The harnesses are the best, and you can find them for around $10 (I just looked at Amazon)

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Great that you'll take her for walks; but I would suggest looking into a harness rather than using a collar.
Here's a few examples if the better ones:
http://www.adventurecats.org/gear-safety/what-kind-of-harness-does-cat-need/

The harnesses are the best, and you can find them for around $10 (I just looked at Amazon)
Yeah, I used to put her in a harness when she was younger, but I had misplaced it. So I used an old collar for this shot. I was actually planning to go to the store to pick up a new harness today along with some kitty grass and kibble. Both cats are pampered.
IMG_6888.JPG

IMG_6893.JPG

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, I used to put her in a harness when she was younger, but I had misplaced it. So I used an old collar for this shot. I was actually planning to go to the store to pick up a new harness today along with some kitty grass and kibble. Both cats are pampered.
View attachment 11411
View attachment 11412
Cool; it's so much easier for them and for you.
As in part of the family; yes they are; my kitten sits in the corner of the couch watching TV all the time.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Cuteness overload. Thanks for sharing.
I got that from a site I go to everyday; it has a trivia game with new questions everyday with multiple choice answers.
No matter if you get the answer right or wrong, each time you play you donate 10 pieces of kibble to help animal support groups.
1 for kats, 1 for dogs and a follow and a do link that will donate 10 scoops of litter to cat support groups.
During the floods; they helped those groups; and they do it for a lot of disaster areas.
10 pieces doesn't sound like much, but when you have thousands of people doing it every day it adds up in a hurry.
I've been going to the site every day for over 7 years and that's a LOT of kibble.

Here's the site http://www.freekibble.com/

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
great examples, tried to have Vinnie and Helen read these posts however, every time I had tried to leash them, they just collapsed on the floor and wouldn't get up. On a smile note, Vinnie rides my shoulders when I walk around the house- my tees are "holy" as a result ( they win when I try and cut their nails), having to practically lean my weight to keep in place- they are VERY strong

Top Bottom